Streatham

  • David
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
      Guys, really sorry about this, but my band have practice booked for 2
      til 5, but i will see if it can be moved to another day, will let you
      know by tomorrow night. If i cant, then theres little or no chance that
      i will make the start of the hyenas game. I may be able to get off at
      4, but i doubt i will be there for 5. Will keep you posted