RE: [Hyenas] Streatham

  • Mike Rose
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2006
      Message
      Sorry guys, going to have to bail on this Sunday at Streatham. Currently day to day on injury and waiting for full wrist movement to return before returning to the ice.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2006
        Guys, really sorry about this, but my band have practice booked for 2
        til 5, but i will see if it can be moved to another day, will let you
        know by tomorrow night. If i cant, then theres little or no chance that
        i will make the start of the hyenas game. I may be able to get off at
        4, but i doubt i will be there for 5. Will keep you posted