RE: [Hyenas] Schedule for the IoW Tournament

  • Jamie Binch
    Message 1 of 17 , May 15, 2006
      Message

      Curses Darrell, you’ve found us!!

      Take your ear plugs just in case the walls are a bit too thin!

      Message 2 of 17 , May 15, 2006
        any one else using the ferries can book with red funnel
        leaving southampton at 8 and arriving in east cowes with 2,3,or 4 people and car
        and leaving east cowes at  22.30 to southampton again with 2,3,4 people and car

        cost for this on there web site is £39.96

        killer fancy changing and using red funnel??

        neil can u let me know if ur wanting a lift or not??asap because i really need 3 in my car

        cheers all

        rik

[...]

        Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates
        Hockey scoreboardsHockeyHockey sticks

      • David
        Message 3 of 17 , May 15, 2006
          I am driving up and back on the both days, and i won't be any trouble
          for me to swing by basingstoke and pick people up, but unfortunately, i
          will have to miss either the final or 3rd v's 4th game, as i have to
          come back to basingstoke to jump on a minibus to go to cardiff with the
          cougars, so, basically i'm only going to be there for the 1st game on
          sunday.
          Message 4 of 17 , May 16, 2006

            Put me down for the Saturday & Sunday unless I cant shift my chest infection but I will let you know if I am in no state to play, I will be traveling over each day so will aim to be there in plenty of time.

            Cheers

            Graham

            Message 5 of 17 , May 16, 2006
              A lift would be great. not a prob about the last games as i am also going 2 cardiff.

              don
            • David
              Message 6 of 17 , May 16, 2006
                If anyone wants to jump in with me, give me a call before tomorrow
                night on 07884035480, mainly as i'm more than likely going to book a
                ferry on red funnel as it doesn't cost too much, but they need to know
                how many people are in the vehicle, so ideally i need to book by
                tomorrow night. Sunday i will just hop across on the sea cat, from
                portsmouth.