training again

  • Richard Dedman
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2006
      was good to get on the ice again last night guys,
      just wanna say cheers to all those who kept checking that the ankle was holding up ok, so far so good, no pains or anything so im happy, will see u all on sunday

      rik

      Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.
    • Andy Hartfield
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2006
        Was good to see you back on the ice again Rik. Back to your old self, using
        your head - literally.

        >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
        >To: hockey team <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Hyenas] training again
        >Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:01:51 +0100 (BST)
        >
        >was good to get on the ice again last night guys,
        > just wanna say cheers to all those who kept checking that the ankle was
        >holding up ok, so far so good, no pains or anything so im happy, will see u
        >all on sunday
        >

        > rik
        >

        >---------------------------------
        > Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup
        >tickets.

      • Richard Dedman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2006

          was good to get back out there and play, 3 months is to long lol
          i thought the header was class maybe i could replace rooney
          Andy Hartfield <andrewhartfield@...> wrote:

          Was good to see you back on the ice again Rik. Back to your old self, using
          your head - literally.

          >From: Richard Dedman
          >To: hockey team
          >Subject: [Hyenas] training again
          >Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:01:51 +0100 (BST)
          >
          >was good to get on the ice again last night guys,
          > just wanna say cheers to all those who kept checking that the ankle was
          >holding up ok, so far so good, no pains or anything so im happy, will see u
          >all on sunday
          >

          > rik
          >

          >---------------------------------
          > Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup
          >tickets.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Andy Hartfield
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2006
            Hey all,

            How many of us are staying over on the island?
            anybody got any recommendations for accomodation?

            I've had a look at the ferries and the best deal for taking cars over seems
            to be about �45 going over Sat morning, coming back Sun night with 4 adults.
            It's with Red Funnel from Southampton.

            Would be good if we all go over in a group and stay in the same town?
            (except maybe for those going for a romantic weekends....)

            Anybody else got any ideas suggestions?