RE: [Hyenas] Interested in a Game vs Slough Easter Sunday 16th April at 5:30pm ?

  • Marc Givogue
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 7, 2006
      Not available.

      >From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
      >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Hyenas] Interested in a Game vs Slough Easter Sunday 16th April
      >at 5:30pm ?
      >Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:33:04 +0100
      >
      >Neil from the Slough Satans has just been in contact wondering whether
      >we'd be interested in a game next Sunday. That' Easter Sunday 16th at
      >17:30.
      >
      >I know it's short notice, and being Easter & the same week/end as the
      >Edinburgh Tournament I expect we'll be a few people down ... but what do
      >people think?
      >
      >I'll need to get a reply to him soon, so if you could send me a Yeah or
      >Nay I can see if we have enough players.
      >
      >Cheers
      >Dave
    • Don McGovern
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 7, 2006
        Sorry

        @ tournament in edinburgh

        Don
      • Jamie Binch
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 7, 2006

          Hi Dave

          I assume the game is away. Yes I should be fine to play that one if it goes ahead

          Jamie

          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 9, 2006
            Message
            Nay, I'm likely to be away.
            Message 5 of 17 , Apr 9, 2006
              Hey Team

              Unfortunately Tanya (Who allways does the game sheet)
              cant do the game sheet tonight as she has a match
              directly before us. This is a major concern (and
              headache for me) as only Tanya, Jame's girlfriend and
              mine doing the clock) are the only ones who seem to
              help out outside the Hyenas week in week out.

              So those who are not playing or those who are and know
              some one or you, who will help out bring them along,
              as without helpers all the great work Dave Key does
              will go to waste, as we need people to do the game
              sheet/clock and goal judging, to get the games to run.
              Its not rocket science to do clock and game sheet's so
              please come along to help your team out, it is our
              training slot after all.

              E-mail or text me to say your be there to help out so
              i can concentrate on the game, rather than running
              around like a blue arse fly before face off once
              again.

              07835 401250

              Cheers

              Neil

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Mike Rose
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 9, 2006
                I'm good for that one

                Mike
                Neil from the Slough Satans has just been in contact wondering whether we'd be interested in a game next Sunday. That' Easter Sunday 16th at 17:30.

                I know it's short notice, and being Easter & the same week/end as the Edinburgh Tournament I expect we'll be a few people down ... but what do people think?

                I'll need to get a reply to him soon, so if you could send me a Yeah or Nay I can see if we have enough players.

              • pearcewill
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                  morning all,

                  i should be ok for the Slough Game, if it goes ahead.
                  contrates for last night team! we did what we had to do!

                  regards
                  Will

                  --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@...> wrote:

                  > I'm good for that one
                  >
                  > Mike
                  Behalf Of
                  > Dave Key
                  > Sent: 07 April 2006 09:33
                  > To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  > Subject: [Hyenas] Interested in a Game vs Slough Easter Sunday
                  16th April
                  > at 5:30pm ?
                  >

                  > Neil from the Slough Satans has just been in contact wondering
                  whether
                  > we'd be interested in a game next Sunday. That' Easter Sunday 16th
                  at 17:30.

                  > I know it's short notice, and being Easter & the same week/end
                  as the
                  > Edinburgh Tournament I expect we'll be a few people down ... but
                  what do
                  > people think?
                  >
                  > I'll need to get a reply to him soon, so if you could send me a
                  Yeah or
                  > Nay I can see if we have enough players.
                  >
                  > Cheers
                  > Dave

                  of
                  > Service.

                  08/04/2006

                • Richard Dedman
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                    wot was score last night??

                    --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Rose" wrote:

                    > I'm good for that one
                    >
                    > Mike

                    08/04/2006

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                      Great game last night guys thoroughly enjoyed it as always, great team
                      spirit which showed to the crowd, yes I think we could call it a crowd, if
                      only the animal had let me get my helmet off I may have been able to hit
                      him!!! I was hoping he was wound up enough to hit me with my visor on,
                      shame.

                      On Neil's point I know we have asked this before but we need to have a
                      nucleus of people we can draw from at home games, we have not got enough
                      people yet and it makes life so much easier for your committee members who
                      are organising the games when we they don't have the stress of panicking on
                      the day trying to find people to help out.

                      Rant over, please try and help Neil out by providing names of family and
                      friends who are willing to support at home games, not always but from time
                      to time. At the moment it is Neil's girlfriend and friends who support at
                      home games and this is not fair.

                      Remember we pay for them to help out as well.

                      Apologies for not sticking a note out about the £5 subs for the game but I
                      needed this on the night to pay refs etc. Well worth a £5 just for seeing
                      me getting slapped!

                      Cheers

                      Killer

                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                        Message
                        7-1 to the Hyenas Rik, not a bad game with just one idiot on the other team who eventually got thrown out of the game, shame he had to be the one that scored!

                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                          nice one guys

                          well done

                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                            Sorry Darrell, but it was a bit lonely at my end, didn't quite get the pad down!! They posted the result on thier web site and recognised our passing using all the ice. Good to see the puck going down the wings lastnight.

                            James, that hit was cruncher!! they say you can still the the outline of your face on the plexi :o)

                            Mike.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                              Dave K, we playing this one?? Just looked on satans website, they got the Madness advertised for 16th at 17:30?!?!?

                            • James Bone
                              Message 14 of 17 , Apr 10, 2006
                                Your right it was a cruncher !!! but it would be a helmet indent in the
                                plexy :0( God I was sore this morning !!

                                We were passing well last night and hope to see it continue in future games,
                                Dave Key can we get a confirmation of the proposed game for sunday ?

                                http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
                                Message 15 of 17 , Apr 11, 2006
                                  Mike,

                                  Well .... I had a look and they have a game vs Peterborough registered on the EIHA site (madness was 15th ) so I guess they're playing them now.

                                  I left Neil a message or two to contact me but he hasn't got back to me about it yet. However, to be honest I don't think we've enough people say they're available to have made it practical anyway.

                                  So as far as I'm concerned it's NOT on.

                                  If anything changes I'll let people know.

                                  Mike Rose <mike_rose@...> wrote:
                                  Dave K, we playing this one?? Just looked on satans website, they got the Madness advertised for 16th at 17:30?!?!?

                                  Checked by AVG Free Edition.