Dino's game

  • Jamie Binch
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006

      Hi folks

      Just thought I’d drop in a short mail to say well done to everyone who played tonight. Another great road performance. If only the third period was 12 minutes not 20!!

      Everyone battled hard for 60 minutes and it’s such a shame we didn’t get something out of it really.

      I think we can all be excused ladders tomorrow night!!

      Once again well done and see you all Sunday

      Jamie

    • n_beast_45
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
        Totally. Top effort guys. *passes out*