Re: Hyenas

  • ANDREW HARTFIELD
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 1999
      Sean,

      can you unsubscribe me to this list please!
      many thanks,

      Andy

      From: =?iso-8859-1?q?Sean=20Gaffney?= <sgaffney99@...>

      Yes it does and check out the website for details.
      http://www.ifriar.freeserve.co.uk/Basingstoke_Hyenas.htm

      Gaffers

      --- ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...> wrote:
      > From: ANDREW HARTFIELD <HARTFIEA@...>
      >
      > Hi,
      >
      > well does this work????
      > and who are we playing on the 15th and 22nd??
      >
      > Andy.

      > ----------------------------
      >
      > Having difficulty getting "in synch" with list
      > members?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > Try ONElist's Shared Calendar to organize events,
      > meetings and more!

      !
      !
      !
      !
      !
      !
    • Vincent Connare
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 10, 2001
        Thanks Peter,

        but what time is the time for training on Sundays? is it ~8:30p?

        btw...I have two Washington Caps 2000 home (white) and visitor (blue)
        socks...

        cheers,
        vince