Re: [Hyenas] Game List: HOME : Invicta Knights 21:00 Sunday 19th March

  • Dave Murray
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      Add my name to the list, I can play if selected although I missed the away game and the training session.

      Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

      These are the names I have so far for Sunday at Basingstoke.

      Can you check the list below and post, pass-on or call me as soon as possible if there is anyone not listed as available who wants to play (James I've put the names for those who weren't at Gillingham in red ... assuming you can read this in colour ;-) ).

      *** IMPORTANT ****
      Despite my checking with the Rink last week it would appear we still have a clash with the RAF on Sunday! The rink hadn't even bothered to tell the RAF, so it was too late for them to cancel. I am working on this with them & the rink ... but at the moment it is not resolved.
      So, for the time being please be ready to arrive early, so we can get on the ice as soon possible once the Ladies finish their game (i.e. be ready for 8:30 rather than 9:00). I need to OK this with the Ladies first, and it all depends on when they finish, (and if the refs are OK with it ... Invicta are). However if we can start early and maybe lose the ice cut between 2nd & 3rd periods (but only if it becomes necessary), we may be able to reduce the clash enough to be acceptable to all. Any thoughts/suggestions please post them directly to me (not the web site)

      I'll keep everyone posted with any updates as and when I get them.

      Available:

      Ben Allum             #7   F
      Neil Barton          #45   D
      Jamie Binch          #21   F (c)
      James Bone           #22   F
      Julia Burns          #44   F
      Kay Carrington       #20   D
      Peter Frietag        #66   F
      Marc Givogue         #11   D
      David Haddock        #93   F
      Andy Hartfield       #23   F
      Dave Key             #14   F
      Don McGovern         #69   D
      Neil Moss            #77   F
      Will Pearce           #6   D
      Mike Rose             #8   G
      Dean Robinson        #18   F
      Jon Taylor           #34   F
      Robert Warrington    #88   F
      Graham Woolford      #73   F

      Possibles:

      Not Available:

      Rik Dedman            #1   G
      Darrell Findlay      #15   F
      Andy Murray          #87   F

      Unknown:

      Steve Boardman       #13   D
      Andy Compton         #19   D
      Danny Robinson       #28   D
      Dave Murray           #4   D
      Stuart Wright              F

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2006

        Everyone,

        Many thanks to everyone who played last night. My apologies for the complete debacle on the ice time ... I actually showed them where it was written in their book ....but  apparently I was still making it all up !!

        As you may have noticed there are a 'few' tensions with the rink at the moment, and not solely relating to us. However we need to be extra vigilant to ensure we do nothing that may give anyone undue cause for complaint. Last night the management attempted to blame us for their delay in doing the cut of the ice after our session ...  that has been debated with the management already so does not need repeating here. Suffice to say please be aware!  We must get off the ice promptly and make sure we are ready to go on the ice as soon as our session starts as flexibility is not the name of the game at the moment!

        On a more positive side .... Good game, what there was of it!   Vast improvement on last week. IOW next.