Training on Sunday

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Sorry guys, not down on Sunday (again!)as i'm off to the Isle of Wight
      with the cougars, see you next weekend.
    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
        Any word on if it is on or not yet? It best be on can't be doing with missing yet ANOTHER session.

        If not 9pm down Eastrop seems a safe bet (probably better quality ice as well)

      • spannered@ntlworld.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
          We still have to ice booked, the rink confirmed that today. There is a Bison game on before us. See you all Sunday.

          Iain