Re: [Hyenas] Hyenas Games March

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hey guys, good to see a few of you again at the weekend.

      AWAY vs Invicta Saturday 11 March - Unavailable
      HOME vs Invicta Sunday 19 March - Unavailable

      Andy

    • Andy Hartfield
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 5 2:55 AM
        Dave,

        I am available for both games although I may struggle to get there due to
        lack of car.

        Andy

        7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
      • kay carrington
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 7 12:15 PM
          Dave Key <dave_key@...> wrote:

          Can I have a note from everyone for their availability for BOTH of the Invicta games. I'd be good to start sorting Lines for training, and to be able to keep the lines as consistent as possible between the matches.

          Just send a note with the following (deleting the not applicable bits!):

                    AWAY vs Invicta Saturday 11 March - /Not Available - Bison ladies party weekend