Jan 8th game

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Think I put my name down for this game but am around if needed/selected.

      Cheers

      Jools
    • powerpoint4@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Im availible for the game on the 8th!!!

        Even though we have not had a practice for a while now and all eat to many
        mince pies !!!!!!

        We do have a great chance of the big W i think!! ( Hopefully )

        See you guys on the 8th

        Cheers Deano # cant remember !

        Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!

        Christmas gift ideas and festive features - visit the Tiscali Christmas microsite.
        http://www.tiscali.co.uk/christmas