RE: [Hyenas] RE: game on 8th

    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 3, 2006
      Message
      Hi All hope you all had a fantastic break, if selected Dave I am available for the game on the 8th but will be happy to support in other areas at the game if not.

      Message 2 of 23 , Jan 3, 2006
        It's a Home game Marc, 9.00pm start so be there an hour earlier as usual for
        games.

        As always, I am available. Please confirm this is a home game.

        >From: "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@...>
        >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Hyenas] RE: game on 8th
        >Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:34:32 -0000
        >
        >Dave,
        >
        >I'm up for the game on the 8th. As a player if needs be.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Dave Murray
        Message 3 of 23 , Jan 3, 2006
          Message
          I'd like to play as well if I'm selected.

          Regards

          Dave Murray
          Product And Purchasing Manager

          01256 374722 - Tel