Spare kit

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 12, 2005
      Guys

      We have a new victim!, sorry player to the Hyenas. AJ is from Canada and
      has been in Scotland for a year, just moved down to the area and has played
      a bit of pick up Hockey in Canada.

      He was on the bench watching us during training.

      He will join us on the 15th Jan but needs some kit to borrow for a few
      weeks.

      I have got some shorts, Dave M is providing a helmet. Can we cobble
      together the rest of the kit for him for the 15th. Similar size to me,
      that'll be small then!

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 12, 2005
        Well, I might have had some kit but it will be too big then!!!

        Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 3:24 PM
        Subject: [Hyenas] Spare kit

        Guys

        We have a new victim!, sorry player to the Hyenas.  AJ is from Canada and
        has been in Scotland for a year, just moved down to the area and has played
        a bit of pick up Hockey in Canada.

        He was on the bench watching us during training.

        He will join us on the 15th Jan but needs some kit to borrow for a few
        weeks.

        I have got some shorts, Dave M is providing a helmet.  Can we cobble
        together the rest of the kit for him for the 15th.  Similar size to me,
        that'll be small then!

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      • pearcewill
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 13, 2005
          hello all

          i have some socks and elbow pads, not great. but they will be ok!
          always in my bag if needed.

          regards

          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Freitag" <peter@f...> wrote:

          > Well, I might have had some kit but it will be too big then!!!
          >
          > Peter

          09/12/2005

          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 13, 2005
            Cheers Will

            i have some socks and elbow pads, not great. but they will be ok! always in
            my bag if needed.

            regards

            --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Freitag" <peter@f...> wrote:

            > Well, I might have had some kit but it will be too big then!!!
            >
            > Peter

            09/12/2005

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • James Bone
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 13, 2005
              I have spare body armour if needed

              7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
            • powerpoint4@tiscali.co.uk
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 14, 2005
                Ive got a pair of nearly brand new ccm shorts and that hespeler body armor
                if he's interested!! Its there doing nothing
                There both sized large
                Its there if he needs it

                Deano

                Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!

                Christmas gift ideas and festive features - visit the Tiscali Christmas microsite.
                http://www.tiscali.co.uk/christmas
              • ricky.de@talk21.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010
                  Hey

                  Got a mate who wants to get back into hockey but needs kit first, what have ppl got laying abt spare??

                  Rik
                • John Preston
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010
                    15" gloves, large bauer shorts and stick suitable for lanky bastard

                    On 7 December 2010 21:44, <ricky.de@...> wrote:
                    > Hey
                    >
                    > Got a mate who wants to get back into hockey but needs kit first, what have ppl got laying abt spare??
                    >
                    > Rik

                  • Vas Stefanopoulos
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
                      Preston are they invisible too

                      15" gloves, large bauer shorts and stick suitable for lanky bastard

                      On 7 December 2010 21:44, <ricky.de@...> wrote:
                      > Hey
                      >
                      > Got a mate who wants to get back into hockey but needs kit first, what have ppl got laying abt spare??
                      >
                      > Rik

                    • John Preston
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
                        haha Vas

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
                          Not invisible but you do have to put it on at
                          home before you go to the rink !