RE: [Hyenas] Game Availability for AWAY game vs Nationwide Knights at 22:45 on Friday 23rd December

  • Dave Murray
    Message 1 of 52 , Dec 5, 2005
      Message
      Put me down as a maybe, if I don't play, I'll bench it if thats OK with the team!  I need to try and skate/play before I decide.

      Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product And Purchasing Manager

      01256 374722 - Tel
      01256 374747 - Fax

      Message 52 of 52 , Dec 15, 2005
        Count it as an extra nights drinking session marc.

        --- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        <peter@...> wrote:
        > Marc,
        >
        > Due to the panto season we do not have the ice on
        Sunday 18th.

        > Peter

        way to oxford on the 23rd!

        > >At least it is going to be alot better turn out
        than last game!!

        > >It's a shame that we havent got training again
        before the game!

        > >Never mind!
        > >
        > >Deano!!!!!!!!!

        > >Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!
        > >http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/
        > >
        > >Christmas gift ideas and festive features - visit
        the Tiscali Christmas
        > >microsite.
        > >http://www.tiscali.co.uk/christmas

        Yahoo! Terms of Service.