FW: EIHA In House Rules & Referee Rule Interpretation version 1.2

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      For anyone sad enough to read the rules they are attached!

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Dear All,

        It might be sad, but Referees have been told to adopt ZERO tolerance to
        the new rules. It applies to all players, coaches and official of the
        clubs concerned.

        Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I have been beaten up on this as
        a coach for 3 months now and they are serious about enforcing them,
        especially an accidental high stick penalty which can result in a GAME
        penalty now, not 2 minutes!!!

        Worth while reading them to save a few unnecessary early showers.

        Regards

        Dave Murray
        Product And Purchasing Manager

        01256 374722 - Tel
        01256 374747 - Fax
        dmurray@...
        www.hama.co.uk

        For anyone sad enough to read the rules they are attached!

        Apologies if you have received this already.

        Please find attached the EIHA In House Rules & Referee Rule
        Interpretation version 1.2. Referees will be enforcing all areas of the
        document on a zero tolerance basis. If you have any problems or do not
        understand any section please drop me an email.

        Kind Regards

        Mohammed Ashraff
        EIHA Referee in Chief

        ****
        **
        Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this email. If
        you have received this email in error, please destroy all copies in your
        possession or control and notify the sender by reply email.
        Recipients may not forward, disclose or copy this email to any third
        party without the prior consent of the sender.
      • Richard Dedman

          For anyone sad enough to read the rules they are attached!

          Apologies if you have received this already.

          Please find attached the EIHA In House Rules & Referee Rule
          Interpretation version 1.2. Referees will be enforcing all areas of the
          document on a zero tolerance basis. If you have any problems or do not
          understand any section please drop me an email.

          Kind Regards

          Mohammed Ashraff
          EIHA Referee in Chief

          ****
          **
          Privileged/confidential information may be contained in this email. If
          you have received this email in error, please destroy all copies in your
          possession or control and notify the sender by reply email.
          Recipients may not forward, disclose or copy this email to any third
          party without the prior consent of the sender.

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Dave Murray
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
            Message
            Lots, mainly about abuse!!!!

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
              me abuse how could u put those two words in the same sentence??
              haha,