Re: [Hyenas] Social Secretary

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hey team

      Sorry about training guys/girls i was on my sick bed over weekend, and ive made it in to work today for some unknown reason.??

      Darrell ill put my name forward for the Social Secretary role, : )

      Cheers All

      Darrell Findlay <Darrell.Findlay@...> wrote:
      As you all know James has taken up the role of Head Coach and a fine job he
      is doing.  For those of you not at training last night, James is now
      officially a level 2 Coach, well done to James for committing the time and
      energy in completing this.

      James will therefore step down from the Social Secretary's role and we are
      therefore looking for members to put themselves forward for this new and
      important role.

      The role will now include supporting the fixtures secretary Dave at home
      games in ensuring that all support roles, except for Refs, are filled prior
      to the game and organising beers, supporting potential New York games etc.
      This will be on top of organising social events.

      Please can anyone wishing to put themselves forward please let me know.
      Closing date next Monday.

      Regards

      Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates
      Hockey scoreboardsHockeyHockey sticks

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
        Well 2 nominations, Rik and Neil.

        It's good to see you both putting yourselves forward for Committee roles.
        We will do the same as the Fixtures Secretary and that is vote next week at
        training.

        For those who will not be at training, and wish to vote, please e-mail me
        and I will print out and put your wishes through on the night.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005

          Whilst we're on the subject of Social Secretary ... since one of the tasks is getting people to do the clock, announcements and goal judging I was wondering whether it might be a good idea to arrange a session to explain/teach those who might be interested in/cajoled into doing the jobs how to use the clock etc. ??

          Just a thought since I wouldn't have a clue (nothing new there I suppose ;-) )