Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
      Ermmmmm well i'm training on my own then it seems :( but yeah saturday
      sunday who knows lol

      >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
      >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team
      >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:43 +0100 (BST)
      >
      >russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
      >come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit
      >again, hope to see u all friday night
      >
      >dude when was training changed to saturday??
      >
      >Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      >Hey Guys,
      >
      >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
      >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
      >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
      >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
      >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
      >
      >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
      >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
      >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
      >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
      >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
      >
      >Andy
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links
      >

      >---------------------------------
      >Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
      >voicemail
    • Richard Dedman
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
        hahaha
        how do u normally get to town and home dude??

        Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
        Ermmmmm well i'm training on my own then it seems :( but yeah saturday
        sunday who knows lol

        >From: Richard Dedman
        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team
        >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:43 +0100 (BST)
        >
        >russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
        >come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit
        >again, hope to see u all friday night
        >
        >dude when was training changed to saturday??
        >
        >Andy Murray wrote:
        >Hey Guys,
        >
        >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
        >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
        >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
        >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
        >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
        >
        >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
        >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
        >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
        >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
        >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
        >
        >Andy
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
        >voicemail

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
          Well it depends, if any Tadley folk are coming i will get a taxi if not i
          might just splash out on a taxi and then deal with the price. Sometimes stay
          At Russ'. Getting in my old man will prob give me a lift or bus, i can prob
          pick u up if he is taking me in?

        • Richard Dedman
          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
            that would be cool, but im not at mine at the moments im looking after peanuts house , u think the tadley boys will come??

            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
              Hopefully cos Danny is a right laugh when drunk! I'll let you know tonight
              when i find out. If not then expensive taxi night

            • Richard Dedman
              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                if worst comes to it dude u can crash here, will blag peanut later if need be
                promise i wont try and get arrested this time lol

              • Mike Rose
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                  Tomorrows good for me too :o)

                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                    Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                    training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                    from now on!

                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                      I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                      now on ;)

                      No worries see ya sunday

                      Andy

                      >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                      >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                      >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                      >
                      >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                      >training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                      >from now on!
                      >
                      >Cheers
                      >
                      >Darrell

                    • Marc Givogue
                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                        Sorry Andy,

                        Not available tonight as I have a game in Bracknell. Will be there for
                        training though.

                        Marc

                        >From: "Andy Murray" <andymurray85@...>
                        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                        >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:25:16 +0000
                        >
                        >Hey Guys,
                        >
                        >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                        >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                        >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
                        >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
                        >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                        >
                        >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
                        >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                        >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                        >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                        >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                        >
                        >Andy

                      • neil moss
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                          no problem, ill warm that bench up while your gone, although not sure if i can live up to the total pen minutes though, but ill give it a try  ; )

                          Neil

                          Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                          I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                          now on ;)

                          No worries see ya sunday

                          Andy

                          >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                          >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                          >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                          >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                          >
                          >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer!  I will be at
                          >training on Sunday so see you then.  Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                          >from now on!
                          >
                          >Cheers
                          >
                          >Darrell

                          Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates
                          Hockey scoreboardsHockeyHockey sticks

                          http://mail.yahoo.com

                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 17, 2005
                            As it is now Saturday morning and i am only just checking my emails i guess
                            i have missed the night out, although i would have been there had i known,
                            so i guess i will see you at training on sunday.

                            Graham
                            > Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                            > Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                            > cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in
                            > town...
                            > Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow
                            > night
                            > cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                            >
                            > Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30
                            > or
                            > so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                            > probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                            > be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                            > notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                            >
                            > Andy
                            >

                            > Yahoo! Groups Links

                          • Richard Dedman