Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team

  • Richard Dedman
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
      russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
      come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit again, hope to see u all friday night

      dude when was training changed to saturday??

      Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
      Hey Guys,

      Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
      Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
      cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
      Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
      cos its easier for guys with work during the week.

      Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
      so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
      probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
      be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
      notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
        Ermmmmm well i'm training on my own then it seems :( but yeah saturday
        sunday who knows lol

        >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team
        >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:43 +0100 (BST)
        >
        >russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
        >come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit
        >again, hope to see u all friday night
        >
        >dude when was training changed to saturday??
        >
        >Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
        >Hey Guys,
        >
        >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
        >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
        >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
        >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
        >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
        >
        >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
        >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
        >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
        >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
        >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
        >
        >Andy
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        >---------------------------------
        >Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
        >voicemail
      • Richard Dedman
        Message 3 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
          hahaha
          how do u normally get to town and home dude??

          Message 4 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
            Well it depends, if any Tadley folk are coming i will get a taxi if not i
            might just splash out on a taxi and then deal with the price. Sometimes stay
            At Russ'. Getting in my old man will prob give me a lift or bus, i can prob
            pick u up if he is taking me in?

          • Richard Dedman
            Message 5 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
              that would be cool, but im not at mine at the moments im looking after peanuts house , u think the tadley boys will come??

              Message 6 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                Hopefully cos Danny is a right laugh when drunk! I'll let you know tonight
                when i find out. If not then expensive taxi night

              • Richard Dedman
                Message 7 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                  if worst comes to it dude u can crash here, will blag peanut later if need be
                  promise i wont try and get arrested this time lol

                • Mike Rose
                  Message 8 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                    Tomorrows good for me too :o)

                    Message 9 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                      Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                      training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                      from now on!

                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                        I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                        now on ;)

                        No worries see ya sunday

                        Andy

                        >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                        >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                        >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                        >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                        >
                        >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                        >training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                        >from now on!
                        >
                        >Cheers
                        >
                        >Darrell

                      • Marc Givogue
                        Message 11 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                          Sorry Andy,

                          Not available tonight as I have a game in Bracknell. Will be there for
                          training though.

                          Marc

                          >From: "Andy Murray" <andymurray85@...>
                          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                          >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:25:16 +0000
                          >
                          >Hey Guys,
                          >
                          >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                          >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                          >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
                          >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
                          >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                          >
                          >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
                          >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                          >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                          >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                          >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                          >
                          >Andy

                        • neil moss
                          Message 12 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                            no problem, ill warm that bench up while your gone, although not sure if i can live up to the total pen minutes though, but ill give it a try  ; )

                            Neil

                            Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                            I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                            now on ;)

                            No worries see ya sunday

                            Andy

                            >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                            >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                            >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                            >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                            >
                            >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer!  I will be at
                            >training on Sunday so see you then.  Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                            >from now on!
                            >
                            >Cheers
                            >
                            >Darrell

                            Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates
                            Hockey scoreboardsHockeyHockey sticks

                            http://mail.yahoo.com

                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 17, 2005
                              As it is now Saturday morning and i am only just checking my emails i guess
                              i have missed the night out, although i would have been there had i known,
                              so i guess i will see you at training on sunday.

                              Graham
                              > Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                              > Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                              > cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in
                              > town...
                              > Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow
                              > night
                              > cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                              >
                              > Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30
                              > or
                              > so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                              > probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                              > be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                              > notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                              >
                              > Andy
                              >

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • Richard Dedman