Re:

  • peterhawken@speakeasy.uk.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25 5:30 AM
      I'm sorry to hear that it was more serious than you thought. The
      thought did cross my mind that if you could play in Streatham, then
      you can play at Ally Pally. After all, it doesn't get amy more
      broken than it already is!

      Peter (always ready with tea and sympathy)

      --- In Hyenas@egroups.com, "GARNER,Grant" <grant.garner@a...> wrote:
      > I will see how my injured foot is so I will have to let you know
      later.

      > Remember at Streatham I said I had sprained my big toe ? Well it
      was broken
      > in two places, I will let you know at the weekend if it improves!
      >
      > Grant
      >
      > > ----------
      Andy Hartfield;
      > > Adam Hopkins; Grant Garner; Graeme Harrold; Sean Gaffney; Jo
      Kinchin;
      > > Peter Hawken; Bas Hollander; Dave Murray; Darrell Findlay
      > > Subject: [Hyenas] <no subject>
      > >
      > > Guys
      > >
      > > I have been speaking to the London Legion (playing out of Crystal
      Palace)
      > > and we have organised a match for August 2nd. They have booked
      the ice
      > > time!!!
      > >
      > > Game Info:
      > >
      > > It'll be a 10:30pm face off - the first 2 periods are 20 minutes
      running
      > > clock and then the third period 20 minutes stop clock.
      > >
      > > We'll be playing that game as a "non-checking" match.
      > >
      > > London Legion kit is mainly black with yellow trim.
      > >
      > > Please contact me back ASAP so that I can get a list of players
      together
      > > hand to Pete and Andy and so that I can confirm the match with
      the Legion.

      > > C'mon, lets get an official win under our belts.
      > >
      > > Cheers
      > >
      > > Paul

      ------
      > > Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive
      chemistry
      > > experiments.
      ------

    • Julia Burns
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27 11:03 AM
        Paul

        I will probably be there if I can get away from work at a reasonable hour &
        get the following Thurs off to recover.

        Julia