Website

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 1999
      It just gets better & better. Well done guys !

    • Julia Burns
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
        Guys,

        Is the website down? I know that Iain was making some changes. After my IT hitch I have lost my favourite website addresses & ours was one of them. Can someone give me the address - I thought it was http://www.basingstokehyenas.co.uk
        but I just keep getting an error message

        Off to carry on with my decorating - see you tonite!

        Julia