Hey Team

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 9 5:24 AM
      Hey Team

      Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me !!!

      Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish off, ill keep you all updated.

      Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy

      PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so i can get the art work over to you. Cheers.

      Neil

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 29 , Aug 9 5:43 AM

        Neil,

        Sorry I've been quiet because

        a) I've been on hols
        b) I've been keeping my head down as I didn't get Jools's White #44 to her before I left ... ( Jools ... I have it now so will bring it along on Sunday & tonight if there is adult basics still just in case you're there).

        I hope the DVD will have the 'appropriate' edit to remove the "Fabulous Flying Fellini Brother's death defying deed of daring ... and total incompetence"... ;-) ???

        BTW what were the results vs Guildford and the Cougars ??

        neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

        09/08/2005 13:24

        Please respond to
        Hyenas

        Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        cc
        Subject
        [Hyenas] Hey Team

        Hey Team

        Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me !!!

        Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish off, ill keep you all updated.

        Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy

        PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so i can get the art work over to you. Cheers.

        Neil

      • Andy Murray
        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 9 5:44 AM
          Hey Neil,

          Nah there havent been any for a while, we were saying on sunday how it was
          strange i thought mine was broken as well, Rik said he had a problem with
          his email so thats probably why there havent been any!

          Andy

          >From: neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Hyenas] Hey Team
          >Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 05:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hey Team
          >
          >Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none
          >floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me
          >!!!
          >
          >Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at
          >work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish
          >off, ill keep you all updated.
          >
          >Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy
          >
          >PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so i
          >can get the art work over to you. Cheers.
          >
          >Neil

          >http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Andy Murray
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 9 5:51 AM
            Cougars we lost 5-3 but we played AWESOME especially in the 3rd period, we
            were 4-0 down after the 1st and we could have won it in the 3rd, NO
            penalties on our team either.

            Guildford at Basingstoke we won 6-0 with a nice shutout for Rik.

            Andy

            >From: Dave Key <dave_key@...>
            >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team
            >Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:43:35 +0100
            >
            >Neil,
            >
            >Sorry I've been quiet because
            >
            >a) I've been on hols
            >b) I've been keeping my head down as I didn't get Jools's White #44 to her
            >before I left ... ( Jools ... I have it now so will bring it along on
            >Sunday & tonight if there is adult basics still just in case you're
            >there).
            >
            >I hope the DVD will have the 'appropriate' edit to remove the "Fabulous
            >Flying Fellini Brother's death defying deed of daring ... and total
            >incompetence"... ;-) ???
            >
            >BTW what were the results vs Guildford and the Cougars ??
            >
            >Cheers
            >Dave
            >

            >neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
            >Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >09/08/2005 13:24
            >Please respond to
            >Hyenas

            >Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >cc
            >
            >Subject
            >[Hyenas] Hey Team
            >

            >Hey Team
            >
            >Im not sure but i havnt recieved any emails for a while??? are there none
            >floating around or is it that my e-mail is shot to pieces.? or is that me
            >!!!
            >
            >Also ive finished the edit for the NY game but waiting to create DVD at
            >work, ultra busy here and need to wait for downtime on equipment to finish
            >off, ill keep you all updated.
            >
            >Ps. Ben can you bring star wars on Sun cheers buddy
            >
            >PPS. Dave M - is it possible to grab the dimensions of the Jewel cases so
            >i can get the art work over to you. Cheers.
            >
            >Neil

          • neil moss
            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 9 6:07 AM
              Good stuff cheers, bit strange not having my inbox jammed full.

              And Dave.....im sorry buddy but your 'Flying Fellini Brother's death defying deed of daring' has successfully made it into the intro???? had to be done he he he.

              Cheers guys see you sunday

              Neil

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Dave Murray
              Message 6 of 29 , Aug 9 6:27 AM
                Message
                Neil,

                Just send the artwork and we'll size it here mate!

                Regards

                Dave Murray
                Product And Purchasing Manager

                01256 374722 - Tel
                01256 374747 - Fax

                Message 7 of 29 , Aug 9 8:09 AM
                  sorry guys ive got email back lol!!!

                  andy thanks for bigging up the shut out but lets be honest i think everyone who played in front of me deserves more credit than me, i was only screened for one shot, i still believe that i didnt deserve the man of match, im not gonna knock it as i love getting them but there were others that deserved it more than me.

                  i think as a team the last four or five games have been really good barring a few crap periods but that happens, im certainly enjoying it more at the moment
                  rik #1 (but not for long)

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Mike Rose
                  Message 8 of 29 , Aug 10 3:28 AM
                    Guys,

                    Anyone at the basics game know what the final score was?? Also anyone know if any budding photographers got any pics they want to share?

                    Mike #8 (aka super sieve)

                    PS, Dave M if ya need a cone in net, just holler, the basics was good this year. thanks.

                  • Dave Murray
                    Message 9 of 29 , Aug 10 4:17 AM
                      Message
                      You let in less than Sam by about 5 I guess!!!  You might make a goalie, but don't give up the day job yet.
                      Thanks for the comments, yes we did have a bit of fun.

                      Message 10 of 29 , Aug 10 5:18 AM

                        Mike,

                        Almost got you with the wrap-around after stealing the puck from you when you were out of goal ... you're lucky I can't shoot straight! Also a cracking 5-hole stop at the end as well. Nice job just bloody annoying!,

                        Thanks to everyone who helped coach etc. I know everyone really appreciated your time and effort.

                        As a BTW to those of us in the Hyenas who could do with the extra practice/coaching ... Dave M's trying to do more 'basics'(with extra game play practice) sometime in September(?) I'd seriously consider doing it if you can, I'm definitely going to try to get along I've found it really useful.

                        "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@...>
                        Sent by: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com

                        10/08/2005 11:28

                        Please respond to
                        Hyenas

                        <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                        cc
                        Subject
                        [Hyenas] Basics game last night

                        Guys,

                        Anyone at the basics game know what the final score was?? Also anyone know if any budding photographers got any pics they want to share?

                        Mike #8 (aka super sieve)

                        PS, Dave M if ya need a cone in net, just holler, the basics was good this year. thanks.

                        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

                        Message 11 of 29 , Aug 10 10:09 AM
                          Oh No Rik's got his email back,
                          that means ages in front of the computer trying to figure out what he's on about in this strange language he calls text or is it just popley talk ????
                          still nice to know your all still out there :)

                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 10 10:46 AM
                            Message
                            Will have to call that one a 7-2 win then :o)

                            will be sticking to the day job just for the time being.

                            mike.

                            Message 13 of 29 , Aug 14 8:42 AM
                              Hey All

                              Im slightly pi**ed off, i have to stay late at work
                              again on a bloody sunday, and there is no way im gonna
                              be able to get back in time for training sorry guys.
                              Ive gotta get my priorities straight again, and get
                              back training, see you guys next sunday, ill tell em
                              where to stick it if i have to work another late night
                              sunday.

                              All the best guys, have a good session.

                              Neil

                              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                            • Andy Murray
                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                Hey Guys,

                                Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                                Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                                cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
                                Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
                                cos its easier for guys with work during the week.

                                Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
                                so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                                probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                                be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                                notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.

                                Andy
                              • Richard Dedman
                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                  russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
                                  come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit again, hope to see u all friday night

                                  dude when was training changed to saturday??

                                  http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                                  Message 16 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                    Ermmmmm well i'm training on my own then it seems :( but yeah saturday
                                    sunday who knows lol

                                    >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
                                    >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                    >Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                                    >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:43 +0100 (BST)
                                    >
                                    >russ is a yes and mikes a maybe
                                    >come on guys lets all go out for one big piss up,build some team spirit
                                    >again, hope to see u all friday night
                                    >
                                    >dude when was training changed to saturday??
                                    >
                                    >Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                                    >Hey Guys,
                                    >
                                    >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                                    >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                                    >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
                                    >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
                                    >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                                    >
                                    >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
                                    >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                                    >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                                    >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                                    >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                                    >
                                    >Andy
                                    >

                                    >Yahoo! Groups Links
                                    >

                                    >---------------------------------
                                    >Yahoo! Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with
                                    >voicemail
                                  • Richard Dedman
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                      hahaha
                                      how do u normally get to town and home dude??

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                        Well it depends, if any Tadley folk are coming i will get a taxi if not i
                                        might just splash out on a taxi and then deal with the price. Sometimes stay
                                        At Russ'. Getting in my old man will prob give me a lift or bus, i can prob
                                        pick u up if he is taking me in?

                                      • Richard Dedman
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                          that would be cool, but im not at mine at the moments im looking after peanuts house , u think the tadley boys will come??

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                            Hopefully cos Danny is a right laugh when drunk! I'll let you know tonight
                                            when i find out. If not then expensive taxi night

                                          • Richard Dedman
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                              if worst comes to it dude u can crash here, will blag peanut later if need be
                                              promise i wont try and get arrested this time lol

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Sep 15, 2005
                                                Tomorrows good for me too :o)

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                                                  Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                                                  training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                                                  from now on!

                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                                                    I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                                                    now on ;)

                                                    No worries see ya sunday

                                                    Andy

                                                    >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                                                    >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                                    >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                                                    >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                                                    >
                                                    >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer! I will be at
                                                    >training on Sunday so see you then. Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                                                    >from now on!
                                                    >
                                                    >Cheers
                                                    >
                                                    >Darrell

                                                  • Marc Givogue
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                                                      Sorry Andy,

                                                      Not available tonight as I have a game in Bracknell. Will be there for
                                                      training though.

                                                      Marc

                                                      >From: "Andy Murray" <andymurray85@...>
                                                      >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                                      >Subject: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                                                      >Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:25:16 +0000
                                                      >
                                                      >Hey Guys,
                                                      >
                                                      >Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                                                      >Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                                                      >cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in town...
                                                      >Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow night
                                                      >cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                                                      >
                                                      >Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30 or
                                                      >so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                                                      >probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                                                      >be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                                                      >notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                                                      >
                                                      >Andy

                                                    • neil moss
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Sep 16, 2005
                                                        no problem, ill warm that bench up while your gone, although not sure if i can live up to the total pen minutes though, but ill give it a try  ; )

                                                        Neil

                                                        Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                                                        I believe Neil is gonna step up and take the position as "prize idiot" from
                                                        now on ;)

                                                        No worries see ya sunday

                                                        Andy

                                                        >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
                                                        >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                                        >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Hey Team
                                                        >Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:15:54 +0100
                                                        >
                                                        >Andy, sorry I'm out in London tonight, much better offer!  I will be at
                                                        >training on Sunday so see you then.  Who's gonna warm the penalty box seat
                                                        >from now on!
                                                        >
                                                        >Cheers
                                                        >
                                                        >Darrell

                                                        Hockey trophyHockey jerseyHockey skates
                                                        Hockey scoreboardsHockeyHockey sticks

                                                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Sep 17, 2005
                                                          As it is now Saturday morning and i am only just checking my emails i guess
                                                          i have missed the night out, although i would have been there had i known,
                                                          so i guess i will see you at training on sunday.

                                                          Graham
                                                          > Right basically i'm leaving next saturday to embark on a drunken life in
                                                          > Birmingham oh lucky me.... Was speaking to Rik and we thought it would be
                                                          > cool to see if some people fancied coming out for a little drink in
                                                          > town...
                                                          > Short notice i know but we are thinking possibly heading out tomorrow
                                                          > night
                                                          > cos its easier for guys with work during the week.
                                                          >
                                                          > Thinking along the lines of maybe Spoons at the top of town at 8 or 8.30
                                                          > or
                                                          > so if anyone can make it. If not i'll be at training on Saturday and
                                                          > probably out around for a few drinks next week if anyone fancies it. Would
                                                          > be good to see a few of the guys away from the rink before i go, short
                                                          > notice i know and i understand if a lot of you cant make it.
                                                          >
                                                          > Andy
                                                          >

                                                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                                        • Richard Dedman