Re: [Hyenas] game

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6, 2005
      Hey Team

      Sorry but cant make it to the game on sunday, all good for training though.

      Go and have a jug of sangria on me ben - : ) Enjoy

      Ben <b_allum@...> wrote:
      hi guys !!!

      soz i cant make the game on sunday as i will be in sunny , hot IBIZA
      so good luck see you in about two weeks

      Ben #7

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Ben
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 30, 2005
        Ben can make the game on the 8th

        See ya there !!!!!!

        ben#7
      • Ben
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 12, 2006
          is this game at slough going ahead i need to know a.s.a.p, also neil
          ill speak to my mates, they will probably help out when needed for
          home games :)

          ben # 7
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 12, 2006
            Good man Ben, the Slough game is definitely off as per Dave Keys last e-mail