RE: [Hyenas] Tomorrow

  • Jamie Binch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005

      Hi guys

      Sorry if a lot of you don’t get to read this ‘till late but kitchens and computers do not mix well.

      The lines look fine to me as usual with three D lines rotating through. In the last game, only rotating through two D lines it looked like the D’s were a little stretched (I take part blame!!) so to go with three pairs this game should mean everyone can give that bit more out on their shift whether it be supporting the breaks or getting to the puck to make a block etc.. And then move Mike up to wing with Nick

      Could I just add my two cents on the subject of all these e-mails and other business. When I was voted by the team as Captain I must admit it was a great honour to be held in such esteem even though I still have not got a clue what the hell I should be doing 90% of the time, But I feel like I cannot even start to do the job unless we can get all the abuse and other rubbish out of the way and resolved. We need to fully communicate as a team both on and off the ice ( and I thought as we don’t admit juniors it makes us an adult team!!) so as Rik and others have said lets start to communicate, stop the bitching and backbiting and pass the puck around and start to enjoy it!!. We all do this in our own time and of our own free will so at the end of the day no-one should have to suffer any abuse at all, with it being a REC side. Hopefully we can make a better atmosphere all round with a bit of work.

      Anyway the burger is getting cold and lonely so I will see you all tomorrow

      Jamie