Re: [Hyenas] Current situation!

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hey (apparent team)

      Ive just got back from a two week holiday in greece
      tanned de-stressed and looking forward to suiting up
      again for the Hyenas - OR I WAS.

      I dont like taking sides in any argument as both sides
      are a certain percentage correct and incorrect - so if
      you wanna call me a fence sitter - thats exactly what
      i am - andy im with you mate old school. I havnt
      voiced my opinions in the team and after hearing what
      Kay said in the AGM i didnt need too. Well said. : )

      Since i joined in October the team has taken a sharp
      vertical drop into minor junior league hockey between
      players. This was one of the reasons i left playing
      the sport when i was 14 and i dont intend to leave the
      SPORT at 26. If a player does something wrong or gets
      in the wrong position, they dont wanna be shouted at
      in a "you dick head manner" (CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS
      THE KEY) and ive only seen and experienced this a
      couple of times.

      Im not going to talk about any of the issues ive waded
      through on email this morning but i am going to say -
      Dave Simms you have helped me since the beginning and
      i thank you for that, i will be sad to see you leave
      the team, so stick around - its a crap situation for
      you - the team and the board.

      I have got on with the team since i joined and ALL
      have helped me since october, just wish that
      differences between players can be resolved, but i
      think - and hate to say it that there is a certain
      amount of unnecessary rebellion in the Hyena camp.
      (Star wars punn intended)

      I wanna play Hockey as much as possible and with all
      this shite going down i would rather play chess - as
      for sitting up all night editing the new york game for
      the next four weeks after i finish work i ask you -
      where am i surposed to get my inspiration from.

      As for training this weekend im gonna take another
      week off to de-stress it takes alot to stress me out,
      and push my buttons, but by joe they have been pushed.

      Good luck to those who play tomorrow.

      Thought i would leave you with some definitions:

      1. a group of people forming one side in a sports
      2. a number of people organized to function
      cooperatively as a group

      Team player
      somebody who is willing to work cooperatively with
      others and to subordinate personal interests in order
      to achieve a common goal

      Team spirit
      an enthusiastic attitude toward working productively
      with a team or work group

      Encarta┬« World English Dictionary ┬ę 1999 Microsoft
      Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for
      Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

      Do You Yahoo!?