RE: [Hyenas] info on match

    Message 1 of 11 , May 31 4:47 AM
      Neil, Great stuff, could you not use the footage we have from the Oxford
      game or other training sessions? If not Andy's suggestion is good and I am
      sure a few of us can kit up if that suits Meridians timing.

      I attach a document for Kenya Aid, they will be there on the day, I think.
      One of the ladies Field Hockey team is closely linked to this so she would
      be a better bet. Dave will know who she is. Also website available on
      www.kenyaaid.gov.uk

      Other info attached which I hope will be OK.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hey Team

        Right we have finally sorted something.......and its tonight at 7:30pm at Ice Rink. Meridian are filming the juniors and interviewing coach and Wendy Wood from the Kenya aid Organisation. Cant guarantee your get on TV but you never know. Please bring your Hyena team shirts if your coming along and hopefully fame will follow LOL. Unfortunately i cant make it tonight but if some of you guys show your support we should get a great turn out on Sat.

        All the best team - see you Sat

        Neil

        Ps. Rik if you go along might be an idea to take the vhs of training and the Invicta game they might want to use it. ??? just in case.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Discover Yahoo!

      • Julia Burns
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005

          Guys

          For those that are going along tonight – have fun. I am off out as it’s my Dad’s birthday so I can’t make it.

          See you Sat

          Jools

          Neil dude you are a legend! Seriously well done on your hard work getting
          this sorted!!

          I'm not sure as it would depend on Coach etc but i could guess if it was
          possible for a few of us and for Meridian that we could get a few guys down
          for the hockey basics session tomorrow night and use that because i doubt we

          will be able to get any other ice time at short notice.

          Good work dude!

          See ya later guys

          Andy

          >From: neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
          >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] info on match
          >Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 02:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hey Guys
          >
          >Just had a call from Meridian , and they are a definate for some
          >coverage.
          >
          >Now they want to get some footage of us training before Sat, and do
          >some
          >interviews, can we get any ice time so we can train, they need fottage
          >before Friday any ideas guys ?
          >
          >Also... Coach... they asked about intervi! ews and asked about where the
          >money goes for the Junior hockey and how it helps, so i thought you might
          >be up for this. Also explain a little about Kenya Aid and how it helps
          >there? Any other budding stars amoungst you. Darrell.??
          >
          >They need images of our logo and the New york logo as well, probably in
          >JPEG format? Also do we have any more info on Kenya aid pictures or footage

          >of how it helps etc, so they can slot it into our pre game coverage for the

          >match.
          >
          >Cheers guys
          >
          >Neil
          >

          >Dave Murray <dmurray@...> wrote:
          >Changing room at 3.45 on Saturday please Ben!
          >
          >Don't be late.
          >
          >Regards
          >
          >Dave Murray
          >Product And Purchasing Manger
          >
          >01256 374722 - Tel
          >01256 374747 - Fax
          >dmurray@...
          >www.hama.co.uk

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Discover Yahoo!

        • Richard Dedman
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2005
            Neil coach has got the video at the moment so im sure
            he will take it, im gonna have to use jools reason to,
            i cant make it as its my sisters birthday. Sorry guys
            but have fun those who go.

            --- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com <juliaburns@...>
            wrote:
            > =?US-ASCII?B?R3V5cw0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?Rm9yIHRob3NlIHRoYXQgYXJlIGdvaW5nIGFsb25nIHRvbmlnaHQgLSBoYXZlIGZ1bi4gSSBhbSBvZmYgb3V0IGFzIGl0J3MgbXkN?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?RGFkJ3MgYmlydGhkYXkgc28gSSBjYW4ndCBtYWtlIGl0Lg0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?U2VlIHlvdSBTYXQN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?Sm9vbHMN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IF9fX19fIA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?RnJvbTogSHllbmFzQHlhaG9vZ3JvdXBzLmNvbSBbbWFpbHRvOkh5ZW5hc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb21dIE9uIEJlaGFsZiBPZg0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?bmVpbCBtb3NzDQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?U2VudDogV2VkbmVzZGF5LCAwMSBKdW5lIDIwMDUgMTI6MjcgUE0N?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?VG86IEh5ZW5hc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20N?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?U3ViamVjdDogUkU6IFtIeWVuYXNdIGluZm8gb24gbWF0Y2gN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?SGV5IFRlYW0N?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?UmlnaHQgd2UgaGF2ZSBmaW5hbGx5IHNvcnRlZCBzb21ldGhpbmcuLi4uLi4uYW5kIGl0cyB0b25pZ2h0IGF0IDc6MzBwbSBhdA0=?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?SWNlIFJpbmsuIE1lcmlkaWFuIGFyZSBmaWxtaW5nIHRoZSBqdW5pb3JzIGFuZCBpbnRlcnZpZXdpbmcgY29hY2ggYW5kIFdlbmR5DQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?V29vZCBmcm9tIHRoZSBLZW55YSBhaWQgT3JnYW5pc2F0aW9uLiBDYW50IGd1YXJhbnRlZSB5b3VyIGdldCBvbiBUViBidXQgeW91DQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?bmV2ZXIga25vdy4gUGxlYXNlIGJyaW5nIHlvdXIgSHllbmEgdGVhbSBzaGlydHMgaWYgeW91ciBjb21pbmcgYWxvbmcgYW5kDQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?aG9wZWZ1bGx5IGZhbWUgd2lsbCBmb2xsb3cgTE9MLiBVbmZvcnR1bmF0ZWx5IGkgY2FudCBtYWtlIGl0IHRvbmlnaHQgYnV0IGlmDQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?c29tZSBvZiB5b3UgZ3V5cyBzaG93IHlvdXIgc3VwcG9ydCB3ZSBzaG91bGQgZ2V0IGEgZ3JlYXQgdHVybiBvdXQgb24gU2F0Lg0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?QWxsIHRoZSBiZXN0IHRlYW0gLSBzZWUgeW91IFNhdA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?TmVpbA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?IA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?UHMuIFJpayBpZiB5b3UgZ28gYWxvbmcgbWlnaHQgYmUgYW4gaWRlYSB0byB0YWtlIHRoZSB2aHMgb2YgdHJhaW5pbmcgYW5kIHRoZQ0=?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?SW52aWN0YSBnYW1lIHRoZXkgbWlnaHQgd2FudCB0byB1c2UgaXQuID8/PyBqdXN0IGluIGNhc2UuDQ==?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycmVsbCBGaW5kbGF5IHdyb3RlOg0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?TmVpbCwgR3JlYXQgc3R1ZmYsIGNvdWxkIHlvdSBub3QgdXNlIHRoZSBmb290YWdlIHdlIGhhdmUgZnJvbSB0aGUgT3hmb3JkDQ==?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?Z2FtZSBvciBvdGhlciB0cmFpbmluZyBzZXNzaW9ucz8gSWYgbm90IEFuZHkncyBzdWdnZXN0aW9uIGlzIGdvb2QgYW5kIEkgYW0N?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?c3VyZSBhIGZldyBvZiB1cyBjYW4ga2l0IHVwIGlmIHRoYXQgc3VpdHMgTWVyaWRpYW5zIHRpbWluZy4N?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?SSBhdHRhY2ggYSBkb2N1bWVudCBmb3IgS2VueWEgQWlkLCB0aGV5IHdpbGwgYmUgdGhlcmUgb24gdGhlIGRheSwgSSB0aGluay4N?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?T25lIG9mIHRoZSBsYWRpZXMgRmllbGQgSG9ja2V5IHRlYW0gaXMgY2xvc2VseSBsaW5rZWQgdG8gdGhpcyBzbyBzaGUgd291bGQN?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?YmUgYSBiZXR0ZXIgYmV0LiBEYXZlIHdpbGwga25vdyB3aG8gc2hlIGlzLiBBbHNvIHdlYnNpdGUgYXZhaWxhYmxlIG9uDQ==?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?d3d3LmtlbnlhYWlkLmdvdi51aw0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?T3RoZXIgaW5mbyBhdHRhY2hlZCB3aGljaCBJIGhvcGUgd2lsbCBiZSBPSy4N?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?Q2hlZXJzDQ==?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycmVsbA0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?LS0tLS1PcmlnaW5hbCBNZXNzYWdlLS0tLS0N?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?RnJvbTogSHllbmFzQHlhaG9vZ3JvdXBzLmNvbSBbbWFpbHRvOkh5ZW5hc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb21dIE9uIEJlaGFsZiBPZg0=?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?QW5keSBNdXJyYXkN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?U2VudDogMzEgTWF5IDIwMDUgMTA6NDEN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?VG86IEh5ZW5hc0B5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20N?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?U3ViamVjdDogUkU6IFtIeWVuYXNdIGluZm8gb24gbWF0Y2gN?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=
            > =?US-ASCII?B?DSAg?=

            =?US-ASCII?B?TmVpbCBkdWRlIHlvdSBhcmUgYSBsZWdlbmQhIFNlcmlvdXNseSB3ZWxsIGRvbmUgb24geW91ciBoYXJkIHdvcmsgZ2V0dGluZyAN?=
            === Message Truncated ===