Game V Westminster Statesmen

  • Paul Nicholls
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2000
      Hi Guys

      Well played against the Nationwide Knights. We'll never get past those 3
      ringers they had, yet if we get the puck off them it's a bonus. As for me I
      was a bit groggy from the bump on the head the night before, plus the
      illegal check in the game. I've ended up with some sort of concussion and
      ALL BECAUSE THE GIRLS SEEM TO LIKE PUSHING ME AROUND!!! It's a sad fact.
      Hence my abscence on Sunday.

      The Knights seem interested in a return match at Basingstoke so we will have
      to arrange some ice time (Dave M?)

      On a more serious note - don't forget the game at Gosport, Sunday 9th July
      Face-off 5.15pm.

      We also have another game offer, this time from the Westminster Statesmen.
      Looks like everyone wants to win! This is booked in for the following
      Sunday, the 16th July. Face-off 8.00pm at Streatham rink.

      Can players please start confirming their availability for these games ASAP.

      Cheers

      Paul #4
    • Harrold
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2000
        Paul,
        Gosport on the 9th....Yes to Geordie Ward, Squiff and myself, as for the
        16th we have an Army game booked and wont be able to make it....

        Graeme H

        http://click.egroups.com/1/4634/8/_/579098/_/962053364/