RE: [Hyenas] Views on Recreational league

  • neil moss
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1 4:53 AM
      LOL

      Yeah Rik..filming looks good to me mate havnt had a
      chance to put it on DVD yet- but thought i would get
      some of the game this sarvo too.?

      See you in a few hrs chaps, lets get back to winning
      ways...

      Neil

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Marc Givogue
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1 6:03 AM
        Please print and bring to game.

        Marc

        >From: neil moss <neilmoss007@...>
        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] Views on Recreational league
        >Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 04:53:22 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >LOL
        >
        >Yeah Rik..filming looks good to me mate havnt had a
        >chance to put it on DVD yet- but thought i would get
        >some of the game this sarvo too.?
        >
        >See you in a few hrs chaps, lets get back to winning
        >ways...
        >
        >Neil
        >

        >--- Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...> wrote:
        > > speak for urself neil i cant step up any higher in
        > > games im only little lol
        > > u managed to have a look at the filming done last
        > > week??
        > > how bad am i really??
        > > cheers for getting that done though mate.
        > > rik
        > >
        > > neil moss <neilmoss007@...> wrote:
        > > Hey guys
        > >
        > > I reckon the league idea will be a great move
        > > forward
        > > for the hyenas, and playing in competitive games
        > > will
        > > make us all step up our game that bit more.
        > >
        > > See you guys tomoz
        > >
        > > Neil
        > > --- Mike Rose wrote:
        > > > Darrell,
        > > >
        > > > Well worth looking onto from my point of view
        > > >
        > > > Mike.

      • Andrew Hartfield
        Message 3 of 11 , May 3 12:43 AM
          Sounds like a good idea.
          I guess we would have to get buy in from all of the rinks to ensure we are
          all able to get the ice time to play the games?

          Guys can you give me your views on potentially playing in a non contact
          league with other fairly local clubs. One of the guys in the Guildford
          Smoke team is looking into this and has asked for our opinion. From what I
          know about it it would be for the less able amongst us; i.e. the Milton
          Keynes, Hyenas etc

          Let me know what you think.

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          This email and any files attached to it are of a confidential nature and
          intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom they are
          addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you
          have received this email in error and action should be taken to inform the
          originator and this email should be deleted immediately and any copies made
          should be destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of
          disclosure, distribution, printing, copying or any other use of this email
          or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and
          may be unlawful. Any views, opinions or other information expressed in the
          email and any attachments are those of the originator and not given or
          endorsed by General Dynamics UK Ltd.In compliance with the various
          Regulations and Acts, please be aware that General Dynamics UK Ltd reserves
          the right to monitor all emails and email attachments, both inbound and
          outbound, allowing legitimate business practice to continue.In addition to
          monitoring, General Dynamics UK Ltd also provides appropriate Antivirus
          measures scanning all incoming and outgoing email and email attachments.
          However, email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of
          errors as information may be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
          destroyed or contain viruses. General Dynamics UK Ltd do not accept
          liability or responsibility for any such matters or the consequences
          thereof.
          Message 4 of 11 , May 3 2:42 AM
            Sounds good to me. Need to find out what our ice time commitments are if we join as this might be a stumbling block.

            Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 3:22 PM

            Guys can you give me your views on potentially playing in a non contact
            league with other fairly local clubs.  One of the guys in the Guildford
            Smoke team is looking into this and has asked for our opinion.  From what I
            know about it it would be for the less able amongst us; i.e. the Milton
            Keynes, Hyenas etc

            Let me know what you think.

            Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.