Game On!!!!

    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
      Just to confirm, the game is on against Invicta 5.15 FO be at the rink an
      hour before the game. Team list as follows

      Rik
      Marc
      Stuart
      Andy
      Ben
      Russ
      Mike
      James B
      Will
      Graham
      Dave Key
      Neil
      Darrell
      Pete

      Probably 2 lines of 2 and 3 lines of forwards.

      Pete will pick the lines, should be a good game as the team is well
      balanced. Dave M will still be at Basingstoke for training for those who
      can make it and who knows we may make it back in time for that as well!

    • Andy Murray
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
        Darrell,

        I thought Marc couldn't play or have i missed something?

        Andy

        >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
        >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
        >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:22:02 +0100
        >
        >Just to confirm, the game is on against Invicta 5.15 FO be at the rink an
        >hour before the game. Team list as follows
        >
        >Rik
        >Marc
        >Stuart
        >Andy
        >Ben
        >Russ
        >Mike
        >James B
        >Will
        >Graham
        >Dave Key
        >Neil
        >Darrell
        >Pete
        >
        >Probably 2 lines of 2 and 3 lines of forwards.
        >
        >Pete will pick the lines, should be a good game as the team is well
        >balanced. Dave M will still be at Basingstoke for training for those who
        >can make it and who knows we may make it back in time for that as well!
        >
        >Cheers
        >
        >Darrell

      • Dave Murray
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
          Missed something!

          Best Regards

          Dave Murray

          Product and Purchasing Manager

          Hama PVAC Ltd.

          01256 374722 - Tel

          01256 374747 - Fax

          dmurray@...

          www.hama.co.uk

          This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
          legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of
          this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
          Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
          recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose
          the contents to any other person, use copy or store the information in
          any medium.

          I thought Marc couldn't play or have i missed something?

          Andy

          >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
          >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
          >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:22:02 +0100
          >
          >Just to confirm, the game is on against Invicta 5.15 FO be at the rink
          >an hour before the game. Team list as follows
          >
          >Rik
          >Marc
          >Stuart
          >Andy
          >Ben
          >Russ
          >Mike
          >James B
          >Will
          >Graham
          >Dave Key
          >Neil
          >Darrell
          >Pete
          >
          >Probably 2 lines of 2 and 3 lines of forwards.
          >
          >Pete will pick the lines, should be a good game as the team is well
          >balanced. Dave M will still be at Basingstoke for training for those
          >who can make it and who knows we may make it back in time for that as
          >well!
          >
          >Cheers
          >
          >Darrell

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Andy Murray
          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
            Wicked! Glad to hear!

            See you on sunday guys providing me and Stewy don't get lost.

          • Richard Dedman
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
              like the way no one has bothered responding to my last email funny that!!!
              as dave can see the players going i think he should pick the lines!!!
              dave my lines work??

              Give the gift of life to a sick child.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/jswolB/TM

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Andy Murray
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
                Dude,

                I don't even see an email from you!?!?! Might just be me but its not in my
                inbox.

              • Compton93@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
                  Darryl
                  Andy's in USA
                • Richard Dedman
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 29, 2005
                    Hi all, when is the final team list being put up? As
                    we must be near a full roster? I for one believe we
                    should have stable lines for this game and not have an
                    odd player rotating in and out of lines as this causes
                    major problems as we have found out in games gone by!
                    On playing in the league situation i believe a lot of
                    it depends on how we would approach the league
                    situation?Play for fun or try and compete and have
                    fun, Also i have noticed we have alot of dual
                    registered players now, does this mean i can register
                    else where to with out any problems from the team. I
                    would like a response to the above question please
                    thank you for reading, please let me know if you dont
                    recieve this

                    --- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com <Compton93@...> wrote:
                    > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycnlsIA0=?=
                    > =?US-ASCII?B?QW5keSdzIGluIFVTQQ0=?=

                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                  • Andy Murray
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 30, 2005
                      Dude,

                      How are people gonna tell you if they didn't get it as they wouldnt have got
                      the email to read that bit!!!

                      Anyway dunno bout the lines etc down to when Pete has time as he is doing it
                      for this game, no chance of my dad doing it, he is run off his feet with
                      work and this tournament this weekend.

                      As for the league i most likely wont be around but i think it is something
                      you guys should definately do, it means there is meaning to the games and
                      gives you something to play for. Playing a more competitve style will
                      definately benefit everyone on the team in my view and if the teams are all
                      of a similar standard then this will be very good as you will be playing
                      against similar teams which SHOULD lead to close hard fought games.

                      Sid

                      >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
                      >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: Re: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
                      >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:44:55 +0100 (BST)
                      >
                      >Hi all, when is the final team list being put up? As
                      >we must be near a full roster? I for one believe we
                      >should have stable lines for this game and not have an
                      >odd player rotating in and out of lines as this causes
                      >major problems as we have found out in games gone by!
                      >On playing in the league situation i believe a lot of
                      >it depends on how we would approach the league
                      >situation?Play for fun or try and compete and have
                      >fun, Also i have noticed we have alot of dual
                      >registered players now, does this mean i can register
                      >else where to with out any problems from the team. I
                      >would like a response to the above question please
                      >thank you for reading, please let me know if you dont
                      >recieve this
                      >
                      >--- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com <Compton93@...> wrote:
                      > > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycnlsIA0=?=
                      > > =?US-ASCII?B?QW5keSdzIGluIFVTQQ0=?=

                      >http://mail.yahoo.com
                    • Richard Dedman
                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 30, 2005
                        i was taking the pi55 dude as u said u didnt get my last email lol.
                        i think we should have the lines posted before we leave for the game so players know who there playing with

                        Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                        Dude,

                        How are people gonna tell you if they didn't get it as they wouldnt have got
                        the email to read that bit!!!

                        Anyway dunno bout the lines etc down to when Pete has time as he is doing it
                        for this game, no chance of my dad doing it, he is run off his feet with
                        work and this tournament this weekend.

                        As for the league i most likely wont be around but i think it is something
                        you guys should definately do, it means there is meaning to the games and
                        gives you something to play for. Playing a more competitve style will
                        definately benefit everyone on the team in my view and if the teams are all
                        of a similar standard then this will be very good as you will be playing
                        against similar teams which SHOULD lead to close hard fought games.

                        Sid

                        >From: Richard Dedman
                        >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: Re: Re: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
                        >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:44:55 +0100 (BST)
                        >
                        >Hi all, when is the final team list being put up? As
                        >we must be near a full roster? I for one believe we
                        >should have stable lines for this game and not have an
                        >odd player rotating in and out of lines as this causes
                        >major problems as we have found out in games gone by!
                        >On playing in the league situation i believe a lot of
                        >it depends on how we would approach the league
                        >situation?Play for fun or try and compete and have
                        >fun, Also i have noticed we have alot of dual
                        >registered players now, does this mean i can register
                        >else where to with out any problems from the team. I
                        >would like a response to the above question please
                        >thank you for reading, please let me know if you dont
                        >recieve this
                        >
                        >--- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                        > > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycnlsIA0=?=
                        > > =?US-ASCII?B?QW5keSdzIGluIFVTQQ0=?=

                        >http://mail.yahoo.com

                        Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital's
                        'Thanks & Giving.'
                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/6iY7fA/5WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/jswolB/TM

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 30, 2005
                          I'm blonde leave me alone! I still havent got that email mate :D any chance
                          of re-sending it.... for what its worth i would go with.

                          Goalie- Rik (i'm guessing this is the only option we have!

                          D- Marc and Graham
                          D- Will and Ben

                          F- Stewy Andy Neil
                          F- Mike Russ Boneyo
                          F- Darrell Pete Dave

                          Sidddddddddddney

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 30, 2005
                            no point in resending it as u have picked the same lines as i have lol

                          • Mike Rose
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 30, 2005
                              siddddddddddddddddd,

                              yer but dude, it aint real, whats the excuse!! looks like pretty good lines
                              tho, can't be all that blonde.

                              I'm blonde leave me alone! I still havent got that email mate :D any chance
                              of re-sending it.... for what its worth i would go with.

                              Goalie- Rik (i'm guessing this is the only option we have!

                              D- Marc and Graham
                              D- Will and Ben

                              F- Stewy Andy Neil
                              F- Mike Russ Boneyo
                              F- Darrell Pete Dave

                              Sidddddddddddney

                              >From: Richard Dedman <ricky.de@...>
                              >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subject: Re: Re: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
                              >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:18:14 +0100 (BST)
                              >
                              >i was taking the pi55 dude as u said u didnt get my last email lol.
                              >i think we should have the lines posted before we leave for the game so
                              >players know who there playing with
                              >
                              >Andy Murray <andymurray85@...> wrote:
                              >Dude,
                              >

                              >How are people gonna tell you if they didn't get it as they wouldnt have
                              >got
                              >the email to read that bit!!!
                              >
                              >Anyway dunno bout the lines etc down to when Pete has time as he is doing
                              >it
                              >for this game, no chance of my dad doing it, he is run off his feet with
                              >work and this tournament this weekend.
                              >
                              >As for the league i most likely wont be around but i think it is something
                              >you guys should definately do, it means there is meaning to the games and
                              >gives you something to play for. Playing a more competitve style will
                              >definately benefit everyone on the team in my view and if the teams are all
                              >of a similar standard then this will be very good as you will be playing
                              >against similar teams which SHOULD lead to close hard fought games.
                              >
                              >Sid
                              >
                              > >From: Richard Dedman
                              > >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                              > >Subject: Re: Re: [Hyenas] Game On!!!!
                              > >Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:44:55 +0100 (BST)
                              > >
                              > >Hi all, when is the final team list being put up? As
                              > >we must be near a full roster? I for one believe we
                              > >should have stable lines for this game and not have an
                              > >odd player rotating in and out of lines as this causes
                              > >major problems as we have found out in games gone by!
                              > >On playing in the league situation i believe a lot of
                              > >it depends on how we would approach the league
                              > >situation?Play for fun or try and compete and have
                              > >fun, Also i have noticed we have alot of dual
                              > >registered players now, does this mean i can register
                              > >else where to with out any problems from the team. I
                              > >would like a response to the above question please
                              > >thank you for reading, please let me know if you dont
                              > >recieve this
                              > >
                              > >--- Hyenas@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                              > > > =?US-ASCII?B?RGFycnlsIA0=?=
                              > > > =?US-ASCII?B?QW5keSdzIGluIFVTQQ0=?=

                              > >http://mail.yahoo.com
                              >

                              >Yahoo! Groups Links
                              >

                              >Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                            • Marc Givogue
                              Message 14 of 14 , May 1, 2005
                                Hey guys,

                                Don't know what's on with getting a copy of my license (think the guy who
                                was supposed to send to me this am got called out and is still sleeping) but
                                I need to know if I can still play today. Can someone please respond or call
                                me at 07789946831 to let me know?

                                Marc Givogue