[Hyenas] Kit Sale

  • Andy Murray
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4 9:46 AM
      Hey guys just thought i'd let you all know about this from Bernie...

      Any Basingstoke Fans that want to purchase used hockey equipment can do so
      at our Equipment Sale being held on Monday April 18th from 6:00 pm till 9:00
      pm in the Bison dressing room. This equipment is ideal for anyone looking to
      play or just collect. Anyone interested in equipment but can't make it can
      contact Mark Bernard at 01256 355 827. We will be selling Ron Vogel's Kit,
      helmets, visors, gloves, used sticks and much more. Hope to see you all
      there!

      Cheers Bernie

      Could be a good chance to pick up some kit if anyone needs it.