Re: [Hyenas] last nights game

  • Richard Dedman
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 28 2:39 AM
      Well where shall i start??

      Ok we lost,But compare last nights game with the one in Lonon and i think u will see a big difference, i thought in general we played well, some good movement at times and i didnt see any bitchyness either.
      From my point of view for most of the game the defence(as a whole not just d players) was alot better, plenty of back checking from forwards,the d guys also worked hard and i saw a big difference from previous games, still a few problems as a whole but alot better than londons game..

      Now the bad points (sorry guys its gotta be done)
      As some of u know i get on with a few of the cougar players and these were wot they said abt the TEAM.
      1.when defending(as a team) to many players back off for to long to give the attackers to much time
      2.were very quiet as a team and could do better if we chatted more
      3.at time d players were backing to close to the goal there for giving the shooter a bigger target(goal) to shoot at which made it easier to shoot
      4. this one i dont understand, need to get a goalie who knows how to save the puck??
      wots that all abt then lol??

      i hope no one takes the above pointers personally or bitchy, they are there to try and help ppl, but overal i enjoyed the game and hope the improvement continues.
      i believe we could have beaten the cougars on another day
      rik

    • nporterandjbailey@tiscali.co.uk
      Message 39 of 39 , Aug 6, 2013
        interested in stick bag