Shirt Numbers

    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005
      Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
      name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
      you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
      responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
      these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

      The estimated cost will be £70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks. This
      will include name and number.

      Regards

      Darrell
    • neil moss
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005

        Looks good to me Darrrell.

        Cheers

        Neil
        Darrell Findlay <Darrell.Findlay@...> wrote:
        Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
        name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
        you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly.  It is your
        responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
        these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

        The estimated cost will be �70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks.  This
        will include name and number.

        Regards

        Darrell

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/vnd.ms-excel name=Shirt Numbers.xls

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005
          Sorry Killer, I'm a bit confused. Is this for new shirts? Or just for shirts of the existing design for the new players?

          Either way my name and number are correct.

          Kyle

          Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
          name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
          you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
          responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
          these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

          The estimated cost will be £70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks. This
          will include name and number.

          Regards

          Kyle.

          Kyle J Alexander
          1alexk90@...
        • Richard Dedman
          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005
            darrell
             my surname doesnt have an a in it, its spelt Dedman
            how long have i played and u still cant get my surname right??
            rik

            Darrell Findlay <Darrell.Findlay@...> wrote:
            Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
            name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
            you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
            responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
            these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

            The estimated cost will be £70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks. This
            will include name and number.

            Regards

            Give the gift of life to a sick child.
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/5iY7fA/6WnJAA/Y3ZIAA/jswolB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/vnd.ms-excel name=Shirt Numbers.xls

          • Chuck LaRocque
            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005
              Good evening, Darrell,

              Sorry I can't check my name and number but my poor ol' anti-virus software
              is telling me that your attachment is infected with something. Name should
              be OK as long as it looks French!!

              Cheers,

              Chuck

              >From: "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...>
              >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [Hyenas] Shirt Numbers
              >Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:16:33 -0000
              >
              >Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
              >name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the
              >number
              >you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
              >responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
              >these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.
              >
              >The estimated cost will be �70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks.
              >This
              >will include name and number.
              >
              >Regards
              >
              >Darrell
              ><< ShirtNumbers.xls >>
            • Woolford, Graham
              Message 6 of 27 , Feb 21, 2005
                Looks good to me both name and number ok,
                Should me and russ have our initial before our surname as it's the same ?

                Graham Woolford
                Maintenance Controller
                ING Car Lease UK Ltd
                Phoenix House
                Cookham Road
                Bracknell
                Berkshire
                RG12 1RR

                T : 01344 666301
                F : 01344 667198
                E : graham.woolford@...
                Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
                name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
                you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
                responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
                these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

                The estimated cost will be £70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks. This
                will include name and number.

                Regards

                Note:
                This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
                proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
                is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
                please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
                hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly,
                use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
                the intended recipient. ING Car Lease UK LTD and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
                the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

                Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
                the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the
                views of any such entity.

                Thank You.
              • Ice Hockey, Hyenas
                Message 7 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                  Mine's fine too.

                  Join the fight against Cancer:-
                  http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=259F4275-D1FC-4A3F-82AF-620C2C7F0641

                  Join the Hockey Discussion Board:-
                  http://hockey.barefoot-studio.net/hdb/index.php

                  As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.
                  This email was written using recycled and recharged bits of deleted mail

                  Guys attached is a list of shirt numbers, please look at it and check your
                  name is on there and if you are looking for team game shirts that the number
                  you want is on there and your name is spelt correctly. It is your
                  responsibility to ensure that these are correct as Dave Key will be using
                  these details over the next few weeks to get team shirts etc.

                  The estimated cost will be £70/75 for blue and white shirts and socks. This
                  will include name and number.

                  Regards

                  This message (including any attachments and/or related materials) is confidential to,
                  copyrighted by, and is the property of Barefoot Studio, unless otherwise noted.
                  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
                  notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
                  of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

                  We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a
                  result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus
                  checking as is necessary.
                • Andy Murray
                  Message 8 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                    Darrell,

                    I still may be going away to uni in september so is it wise me getting a
                    shirt? Just seems quite a bit of cash for a few months use.

                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                      Easy answer Andy, forsake your future for the Hyenas!

                      Seriously we will be getting some spare shirts, numbers in the 90's for any
                      new members in the future, so will understand if you cannot commit to the
                      cash at present time.

                      Hope this helps

                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005

                        Not wanting to look more stupid than I do normally ... this came through as "hyenas" but without a 'real' name ... so Mine's fine isn't
                        too helpful to me before I wander off and talk to the supplier  ;-)

                        And Graham ... I'd just asked about whether 'duplicate' names should have initials ...I'd assumed G and R for you and possible (but maybe now possibly not) and A for Andy Murray.

                        Are you all OK with that?

                        "Ice Hockey, Hyenas" <hyenas@...>

                        22/02/2005 10:16

                        Please respond to
                        Hyenas

                        <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                        cc
                        Subject
                        RE: [Hyenas] Shirt Numbers

                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005

                          I'll be driving up to Ally Pally on Wednesday, from Eastleigh/Winchester and stopping off at the rink at 6pm (Darrell mentioned Mat needed a lift ? ) so there is a least 1 extra space if needed.

                          I'll check my emails/here  until early afternoon otherwise try my phone 07879 467487

                          Message 12 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                            New players and new shirts Kyle, get down to training!

                            Message 13 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                              Message
                              Don't confuse me Rik, Rick, Ricky, Richard, make up your mind, we are gonna get Rik on a name plate for you is this OK or do you want Rik Dedman, or just Dedman or Dead Man standing in front of the net!

                              Message 14 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                                Message
                                That was from Matt Hall Dave I believe.  It also makes sense as long as the guys are happy to have initials on the shirts where surnames are the same but down to the individuals.  Please not Andy's earlier e-mail and pick up with him separately.

                                Message 15 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                                  Dave has already suggested this and I think it is the correct way to go.

                                  Message 16 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005

                                    Oops sorry, the wrong footer on the email, so no details on who it was…..

                                    Hey I’m only a netminder what do you expect J

                                    Regards,

                                    Matt Hall,

                                    Technical Consultant

                                    Office: +44 (0)1256 364 430

                                    Cell:     +44 (0)7788 111 444

                                    matt@...

                                    www.barefoot-support.net

                                    Barefoot Support Ltd

                                    52 Lower Brook Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7RT

                                    Registered in England Nr: 05152092

[...]

                                    Support St. Jude Children's
                                    Research Hospital's 'Thanks & Giving.'

                                      Message 18 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                                        hey Darell got so many mails its making my head spin don't for get i am new at this the list of numbers on shirts players etc. hasn't come through i have number 19 is this ok
                                        Andy c
                                      • jamie binch
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Feb 22, 2005
                                          Hi Darrell

                                          Yes that shirt number and size will be fine, ta

                                          Jamie

                                          Message 20 of 27 , Feb 23, 2005
                                            rik is cool darrell dont wanna start using long words ill get confused

                                            Message 21 of 27 , Feb 23, 2005
                                              Message
                                              Rik it is then, cheers and see you tonight at Ally Pally

                                              Message 22 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005

                                                I am about at the point where we can get the shirts ordered, however before I finally commit us (and your wallets) to this I have listed the latest and greatest list of what will be ordered on Tuesday of next week unless I hear differently. If your name is down & you don't want the shirt now ... now is the time to say as otherwise you'll still have to pay.

                                                Kay I noticed a clash of the number in the list Darrell posted ...22 clashes with James ... this needs to be changed (assuming James you do have 22 ??) ASAP.

                                                I won't order shirts without the numbers (there are 4 of these currently) but we can do these as required in the future.

                                                Currently the costs are likely to be £30 + VAT for each shirt with name
                                                The only socks they do now are the roller hockey style 'shirt material' socks ... so I'm looking elsewhere for those... any suggestions?

                                                Shirts to be ordered each x2 (1 blue, 1 white)

                                                Number        Name on Shirt        Size/Cut
                                                6                Pearce                xl
                                                7                Allum                xl
                                                14                Key                xl
                                                21                  Binch                xl
                                                28                Robinson        xl
                                                34                Taylor                xl
                                                42                      Hall                xxl goalie cut
                                                73                G. Woolford        xl
                                                77                Moss                xl
                                                81                R. Woolford        xl
                                                87                A. Murray        xl

                                                50                                   xl        no name as club spare
                                                51                                xl          no name as club spare

                                                Shirts which require checking before being ordered
                                                22                Carrington        ??        Number Clash with James Bone

                                                Shirts for which no number known (not being ordered)
                                                ??        Brown                ??
                                                ??        McGovern        ??
                                                ??        Standing        ??
                                                ??        Wright                ??

                                                Name Panels to be ordered
                                                n/a        Rik
                                                n/a        Morriss

                                                Message 23 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005

                                                  Slight revision ... Kay is now down for number 20 .... I don't think that will cause a problem ...unless anyone knows any different .... ???

                                                  Shirts to be ordered each x2 (1 blue, 1 white)

                                                  Number        Name on Shirt        Size/Cut
                                                    6           Pearce               xl

                                                    7           Allum                xl

                                                   14           Key                  xl

                                                    20           Carrington           xl
                                                   21           Binch                xl

                                                   28           Robinson             xl

                                                   34           Taylor               xl

                                                   42           Hall                 xxl goalie cut

                                                   73           G. Woolford          xl

                                                   77           Moss                 xl

                                                   81           R. Woolford          xl

                                                   87           A. Murray            xl

                                                   50                                xl   no name as club spare

                                                   51                                xl   no name as club spare

                                                  Dave Key/UK/IBM@IBMGB

                                                  03/03/2005 13:55

                                                  Please respond to
                                                  Hyenas

                                                  Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                                                  cc
                                                  Subject
                                                  [Hyenas] Shirts

[...]

                                                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                                                • Mike Rose
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005
                                                    Dave,

                                                    try online for washington caps socks. some uk hockey shops may import for us.

                                                    Just a quick question, are these new shirts copies of existing ones or different?

                                                    If just copies, I will not require new ones.

                                                    cheers

                                                    Mike.

                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005

                                                      Mike,

                                                      As far as possible they will be identical ... possible colour variation which is being worked on now. That's why I have only listed the names that should require new shirts rather than the full list Darrell sent out. You're not on the list so don't worry you won't get stung for another set.

                                                      With regard to the socks ... I'm looking on the web & asking for quotes ... just incase someone can recommend a good source which is cheap I'll make sure I haven't missed it. Similarly if anyone want socks but no shirt (e.g theirs are knackered) send me a note as well & I'll tag it on the end of the order.

                                                      "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@...>

                                                      03/03/2005 17:25

                                                      Please respond to
                                                      Hyenas

                                                      <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                                                      cc
                                                      Subject
                                                      RE: [Hyenas] Shirts

                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005
                                                        Message
                                                        Copies or as close as Dave can get Mike.

                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Mar 3, 2005
                                                          cheers Dave & Darrell.....all becomes clear.