RE: [Hyenas] Fw:

  • Dave Murray
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      Iain,

      Great news, perhaps we can add the hallowed position of "Corporate
      Merchandiser and Money Raiser" to your illustrious post of "Webmaster".

      Best Regards

      Dave Murray
      Product and Purchasing Manager
      Hama PVAC Ltd.
      01256 374722 - Tel
      01256 374747 - Fax
      dmurray@... <mailto:dmurray@...>
      http://www.hama.co.uk <http://www.hama.co.uk/>

      This Email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal
      professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this
      email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please
      notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then
      delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to any
      other person, use copy or store the information in any medium.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        Er, well yes. So far I've raised £4.75 from the website which isn't even
        enough for Amazon to write a cheque!

        _____

        http://click.egroups.com/1/3405/7/_/579098/_/959707701/
        <http://click.egroups.com/1/3405/7/_/579098/_/959707701/>
        http://adimg.egroups.com/img/3405/7/_/579098/_/959707701/
        <http://adimg.egroups.com/img/3405/7/_/579098/_/959707701/>
        _____
        << File: NHL_6_Teams_Bears.jpg >> << File:
        LondonKnights_Bear_trimmed.jpg >>

        http://click.egroups.com/1/4633/7/_/579098/_/959861076/
      • Andy Hartfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
          Talking of merchandise etc.. I have some contacts for some team sportswear.  Before I start getting quotes and the like I would like to know who is interested.

          Suggested Items include:
          Baseball caps
          Rugby shirts
          Training tops (soccer style warm up tops)
          fleece jackets

          These Would be with a team name and logo (possibly also with player name and No)
          Is anyone interested in me pursuing this???

          E-mail me or discuss at training on Sunday
          oh and I'm available for the NYPD game