Re: [Hyenas] New York Police game

  • Peter Hawken
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2000
      I should be there

      Peter Hawken

    • chrisr@uk.ibm.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2000
        Guys, my thanks to all that helped make last evening's game against/with
        the NYPD possible.

        Thanks and regards, Chris
        AT&T Global Network Services(AGNS)(UK) B.V, E-Mail Development and Support
        .

        Do you use VP Buddy? if so I can be reached using chrisr@....

        Tel 44 (0)23 92561366, e-mail Chrisr@...