RE: [Hyenas] Game at ally pally on 23rd feb

    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 10, 2005
      Message
      I'll pick this up Pete.

      From: Peter Freitag [mailto:peter@...]
      Sent: 10 February 2005 15:50
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Game at ally pally on 23rd feb

      Darrell,

      can you or someone else take up the list for the Ally Pally game as I will be in Switzerland next week skiing.

      The following have put their name down so far:

      Darrell Findlay
      Peter Freitag
      Mike Rose
      Neil Moss
      Graham Woolford
      Andy Hartfield
      Will Pearce
      Kay Carrington

      Also could you ask Stewart Wright for the passport photos and the EIHA registration fee, I have his application forms. I will obviously not be at training this Sunday and a questionmark over next Sunday depending when we get back from Switzerland.

      Regards,

      Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 11:35 AM

      Pete, as I am unsure whether Dave S is back on e-mail yet, can you pick up responsibility for collating a team list for the Ally Pally game, which is likely to be a 9.00ish F/O.

      For the record I am available for the game

      Regards

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 21, 2005
        afternoon all,
        hell this is confusing!!
        i'm sure the Duckworth Lewis method of scoring an rain affected cricket match is easier to understand!!!
        my view:
        point for taining. point for playing, and maybe have some kind of rota for 1 or 2 players to step down, regardless of points, to allow others to play
        At the end of the day, the whole team wants to play hockey, and to allow for this to happen there has to be a compromise.

        nuff said!

        see you in london
        regards
        the talantless one