RE: [Hyenas] Game Announcement: B52s Away at Bracknell Friday 4th February 2005, 23:50 Face off

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 30, 2005

      OK – Friday’s game is now on web site.

      From: jamie binch [mailto:jamie@...]
      Sent: 29 January 2005 23:34
      To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Game Announcement: B52s Away at Bracknell Friday 4th February 2005, 23:50 Face off

      Hi all

      Just looked on the Hyenas site and the game is not up yet so I'll have to say yes I will definitely play next Friday

      Jamie

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 30, 2005
        I can make it.

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 30, 2005
          put me down for this one (if it's going ahead!!!)

          --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@n...> wrote:
          > Fellow Hyenas,
          >
          > On behalf of the Fixtures Secretary and the Secretary, this is
          notification
          > that we have been challenged to an away game at;
          >
          > Bracknell, John Nike arena (home of the Bees). Face off is
          scheduled for
          > 11:30pm. (10:30pm arrival at their rink)
          >
          > The opposition: Bracknell B52s, a friendly team of mixed ability,
          not unlike
          > ourselves. From memory, they had some very talented & fast players
          although
          > a lot can change in a year! (better or worse)
          >
          > Due to relatively short notice, please ensure that you register
          for this
          > game in the usual manner at the earliest opportunity so that
          selection of
          > the team can be undertaken and a final team list posted in good
          time.

          > Further announcements regarding this game will be made prior to
          game day.

          > Mike Rose #8
          > (on behalf Dave #10 and Russ #?)
          >

          > --
          28/01/2005
        • Steve Boardman

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 31, 2005
              Just a note on this game, Russ is checking whether this has been EIHA
              sanctioned, if it has not we will not be playing the game as none of us will
              be insured.

              Russ will also be checking that if it does go ahead they will be playing non
              checking.

              Russ will let us all know, I guess through Mike's e-mail address as
              Russ/Dave are without e-mail at the moment.

              I will not be able to make the game as I'll be flying back from Rome, tough
              life!

              put me down for this one (if it's going ahead!!!)

              --- In Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Rose" <mike_rose@n...> wrote:
              > Fellow Hyenas,
              >
              > On behalf of the Fixtures Secretary and the Secretary, this is
              notification
              > that we have been challenged to an away game at;
              >
              > Bracknell, John Nike arena (home of the Bees). Face off is
              scheduled for
              > 11:30pm. (10:30pm arrival at their rink)
              >
              > The opposition: Bracknell B52s, a friendly team of mixed ability,
              not unlike
              > ourselves. From memory, they had some very talented & fast players
              although
              > a lot can change in a year! (better or worse)
              >
              > Due to relatively short notice, please ensure that you register
              for this
              > game in the usual manner at the earliest opportunity so that
              selection of
              > the team can be undertaken and a final team list posted in good
              time.

              > Further announcements regarding this game will be made prior to
              game day.

              > Mike Rose #8
              > (on behalf Dave #10 and Russ #?)
              >

              > --
              28/01/2005

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Woolford, Graham
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 31, 2005
                Count me in if it goes ahead....

                Graham Woolford
                Maintenance Controller
                ING Car Lease UK Ltd
                Phoenix House
                Cookham Road
                Bracknell
                Berkshire
                RG12 1RR

                T : 01344 666301
                F : 01344 667198
                E : graham.woolford@...
[...]

                Note:
                This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
                proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
                is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
                please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any
                hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly,
                use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
                the intended recipient. ING Car Lease UK LTD and any of its subsidiaries each reserve
                the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.

                Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
                the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the
                views of any such entity.

                Thank You.
              • Steve Boardman
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 31, 2005
                  Sorry Dave, Mike's email said 23:50 in the subject, but 23:30 in the body.
                  Well spotted! I'm not sure which it is...

                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 1, 2005
                    My mistake guys, should be 23:30 (after public session that finishes around
                    11)

                    Still awaiting confirmation of this actually going ahead, will hopefully
                    know more from Russell Weds.

                    Mike

                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 1, 2005
                        Fellow Hyenas,

                        Russell has been in contact with other team and it can now be confirmed that
                        this game is officially cancelled.
                        Hopefully something can be arranged at a future date.

                        Thank you to all that expressed an interest by registering so promptly.

                        Please notify anyone you know who has registered for this game without the
                        aid of the www.

                        regards

                        Mike
                        on behalf of Fixtures Secretary Hyenas