Bracknell Game

  • juliaburns@ice44.f2s.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 30, 2005
      Hi Guys

      I am happy to play @ Bracknell providing they appreciate we are non checking
      etc. Sorry to sound like a girl but I always thought the B52's were more Cougar
      level etc.

      Cheers

      Jools #44
    • Ben Allum
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
        Well done Team !!

        U all played really well last night, we have come along way in the past few months considering that team beat us 7-5, then we go and beat em 7-1.
        I hope u all enjoyed playing that game as much i did helping u guys on the bench with Tanya

        As i was watched the game i noticed a few simple things which we should really be doing by now, which i will mention to Boner. also i saw were alot of our weaknesses were and strenghs were as a team + a  indivuals, so i will also pass this on to boner !!

        If any of you guys wanna know something which another player on the team knows(eg passing, shooting), Then just ask us such as mark,simon,andy,Karl or myself as i am sure that they will be more than happy to take u to 1 side for 5 mins or so at the begining of the session and help!

        again great result guys , c u at training

        Ben # 7

      • Richard Dedman
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
          gotta agree with ben, the four games ive been involved in since coming back from injury, the team has changd and grown a huge a amount, i think we can compete now with most rec teams and maybe even surprise some too
          ben was good to see u come along and support the team, same goes for tanya, if either of u saw things which u think would improve my game, i for one am open to hearing them....

          see u on sunday u guys

          Ben Allum <b_allum@...> wrote:
[...]

          Rise to the challenge for Sport Relief with Yahoo! for Good

        • SIMON RUSZALA
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008

            Happy to help all playes in addition to taking advice from anyone if I'm playing like a left hander.

            Cheers for the coaching last night ben.

            To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            From: b_allum@...
            Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 07:55:55 -0700
            Subject: [Hyenas] Bracknell Game

[...]

            Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!
          • SIMON RUSZALA
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
              Whens the next social - need to get proper pissed with you guys!!!!!

              To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              From: ricky.de@...
              Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:46:36 +0000
              Subject: Re: [Hyenas] Bracknell Game

              Ben Allum <b_allum@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

              Sounds like? How many syllables? Guess and win prizes with Search Charades!
            • Andy Murray
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 15, 2008
                I've got some coaching for you--- SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

                I reckon a piss up must be on the cards soonish? Ideas welcome..... 12th April sounds good few days after some idiots birthday I believe!

                PEACE OUT DAWGS!

                To: hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                From: simonruszala@...
                Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 16:54:46 +0000

                Whens the next social - need to get proper pissed with you guys!!!!!

                To: Hyenas@yahoogroups. com
                From: ricky.de@talk21. com
                Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:46:36 +0000

[...]

                She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!
              • b_allum@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3, 2012
                  What was the score last night guys, girls and boner ??? - did we get a good win, who scored for us and got mom ???

                  From: b_allum@...
                  Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:02:15
                  To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: Bracknell Game

                  You will win tonight guys,girls and boner - just remember its not worth winning if you don't win BIG !!!!

                  From: b_allum@...
                  Sender: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 09:39:13
                  To: <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                  Subject: [Hyenas] Not Spam - Just a message !!!

                  Hello all , from B and V we just wanted to wish you all a Happy GroundHog Day - feb 2nd , let's hope phil does not see a shadow - RYERSON xxx

                • Lofty
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
                    We won ! CJ got mum of the match !
                    B and v gave porker a pile driver, 10 runs to 6

                    Sent from my iPhone 4

                    On 4 Feb 2012, at 07:49, b_allum@... wrote:

                    > What was the score last night guys, girls and boner ??? - did we get a good win, who scored for us and got mom ???

                  • Simon Dacosta
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
                      I thought porter got mom and we won by
                      throwing them over the top rope

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On 4 Feb 2012, at 10:47, Lofty <mattlofthouse@...> wrote:

                      We won ! CJ got mum of the match !
                      B and v gave porker a pile driver, 10 runs to 6

                      Sent from my iPhone 4

                      On 4 Feb 2012, at 07:49, b_allum@... wrote:

                      > What was the score last night guys, girls and boner ??? - did we get a good win, who scored for us and got mom ???

                    • Carl Sinclair
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
                        Porker got so badly smashed hes in denial, he'll say that he wasn't playing just to save face

                        Sent from my iPhone