Kit to Borrow?

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hi all,

      We have a potential recruit who'd like to try out a Sunday evening session.
      However he doesn't have any kit. Can we cobble together some from spare stuff
      between us?

      Steve.
    • william.pearce@mercedes.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2005
        hello all,
        happy new year!

        i have spare elbow pads, socks, and a stick if needed!!

        regards
        Will
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
          Steve not sure where we stand on numbers for registration but suggest he
          comes down and I am sure we can get something together. We need to let Dave
          decide whether he is allowed on the ice as safety is paramount. Has he
          skated before?

          Will has got elbow pads stick and socks, Dave will have helmets, so that
          leaves box, very important!, shorts, skates, quite important! but guess he
          may have these, neck guard, shoulder guard, so if anyone has any spares they
          can share bring them down.

          We'll have plenty of shirts.