Web Site

  • Steve Boardman
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2004
      All,

      During my recent house (and therefore server) move, I've managed to bugger up the forwarding for www.hyenas.co.uk to my server. It's now back, so you should be able to access the web site once more!

      Sorry about that.

      Steve.
    • kay carrington
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
        Forgot to mention before I went away, but I will be in Austria until 22 Jan 05, so will be back for training that following Sunday (23rd?), I am on an army ski race training camp so I should come back fit and full of beans!

        See you all then, Kay

        Steve Boardman <steve@...> wrote:
        All,

        During my recent house (and therefore server) move, I've managed to bugger up the forwarding for www.hyenas.co.uk to my server. It's now back, so you should be able to access the web site once more!

        Sorry about that.

        Steve.

      • Andrew Hartfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2005
          That's what I thought before I went off skiing!!!!!
          Am just about walking normally again now....

          up the forwarding for www.hyenas.co.uk <http://www.hyenas.co.uk/> to my
          server. It's now back, so you should be able to access the web site once
          more!

          Sorry about that.

          Steve.

          _____

          <http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/default/messenger/*http://uk.messenger
          .yahoo.com> ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

          _____

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          This email and any files attached to it are of a confidential nature and
          intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom they are
          addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you
          have received this email in error and action should be taken to inform the
          originator and this email should be deleted immediately and any copies made
          should be destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of
          disclosure, distribution, printing, copying or any other use of this email
          or the information in it or in any attachments is strictly prohibited and
          may be unlawful. Any views, opinions or other information expressed in the
          email and any attachments are those of the originator and not given or
          endorsed by General Dynamics UK Ltd.In compliance with the various
          Regulations and Acts, please be aware that General Dynamics UK Ltd reserves
          the right to monitor all emails and email attachments, both inbound and
          outbound, allowing legitimate business practice to continue.In addition to
          monitoring, General Dynamics UK Ltd also provides appropriate Antivirus
          measures scanning all incoming and outgoing email and email attachments.
          However, email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of
          errors as information may be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
          destroyed or contain viruses. General Dynamics UK Ltd do not accept
          liability or responsibility for any such matters or the consequences
          thereof.