Re: [Hyenas] Blueline Hockey

  • chrisr@uk.ibm.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2000
      Paul, Dave Murray advises me that I'm on the Sheffield playing list.
      Perhaps you and I can car share to the venue on Saturday.
      If we're due there at 16.00 would we have to leave at about 10.00?
      How many are on the list do you think? Will you be at training tonight?

      Thanks and regards, Chris
      AT&T Global Network Services(AGNS)(UK) B.V, E-Mail Development and Support
      .

      Do you use VP Buddy? if so I can be reached using chrisr@....

      Tel 44 (0)23 92561366, e-mail Chrisr@...

      "Paul Nicholls" <paul.nicholls@...> on 05/23/2000 11:28:05 PM

      Please respond to Hyenas@egroups.com

      To: Hyenas <Hyenas@egroups.com>
      cc: (bcc: Chris Ridge/UK/IBM)
      Subject: [Hyenas] Blueline Hockey

      Hi guys

      I notice that the Blueline Hockey Site Message Board has some
      communications
      between Sheffield Blazers and Blueline. Maybe we ought to have few words?
      Any ideas?

      On the subject perhaps we should beat the Blazers, it'll give us the
      confidence to play the NYPD guys!!!!!

      With regards to Sheffield I was thinking of hiring a car (larger than my
      own) to drive to Sheffield. Is there anyone who would like to share the
      cost
      and the journey, maybe we could hire a people carrier etc??? E-mail me
      back.

      Cheers, see you all Saturday.

      Paul N
      (Fixtures Secretary????!!!!)

      Keep in touch with eGroups,
      Keep your long distance bills lower with beMANY!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/4120/7/_/579098/_/959120791/
    • Vincent Connare
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2000
        As you all may not know, I've been away, then sick, then have summer items,
        school and baseball that keeps me from making it to the Sunday practices. I
        also will being playing in a baseball tournament in Dortmund the week of the
        NYC hockey game. I am formerly of NYC and would have loved to make it but I
        won't be in England then.

        I will not be around too much till the autumn so hopefully you do well. I
        might stick around next year so hopefully see you all again soon,
        vinnie

        To: Hyenas <Hyenas@egroups.com>

        http://click.egroups.com/1/4054/7/_/579098/_/959260812/