Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
      Kay,

      there were at least 5 people who wanted to go on the mini bus, so it's a go. Can you please work out what time you want to leave at the ice rink and send an e-mail to everybody. I suggest you all share the cost which should still be much cheaper than driving individually.

      Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:21 PM
      Subject: Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

      The minibus is booked for the 7th, I won't be at training tomorrow as I will be in Manchester, so I have asked Pete to confirm who wants to go on the bus.   I also need to know how we will pay for it if we use it, its 20 pounds for the hire plus fuel.    If there isn't enough interest I can cancel it.

      Pete/Darrell, can you let me know the decision, and the time we need to leave if we do take the bus?

      Thanks
      Kay

      Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...> wrote:
      Hi all
      players for games so far

      Streatham Sunday 4th Nov:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 B.ALLUM
      14 J.BINCH

      Isle Of White  Sunday 14th Nov:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 D.FINDLAY
      14 P.FRIETAG
      15 J.BINCH
      16 S.BOARDMAN

      Milton Keynes  Saturday 18th Dec:

      1  R.DEADMAN
      2  J.BURNS
      3  K.CARRINGTON
      4  D.MURRAY
      5  C.LAROQUE
      6  M.ROSE
      7  D.SIMS
      8  D.KEY
      9  A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 A.HARTFIELD
      14 P.FRIETAG
      15 J.BINCH
      16 S.BOARDMAN

      Very good result for all games, if there are any
      changes that need to be made please let me know asap

      Thanks

      Russell

      ___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
        Message
        Well done Kay, great for team spirit, I am not available for the game and I think Pete/Dave are putting out a time for people to meet at the Ice Rink, please utilise the minibus guys, should save some money.  Not sure how big it is but with kit I guess it won't take all 14?

        Good Luck to all at Streatham, training is still on for those who cannot make the game.  I should be back from Spain in time for training and will sort out some drills etc for next week.

        Regards

        The minibus is booked for the 7th, I won't be at training tomorrow as I will be in Manchester, so I have asked Pete to confirm who wants to go on the bus.   I also need to know how we will pay for it if we use it, its 20 pounds for the hire plus fuel.    If there isn't enough interest I can cancel it.

        Pete/Darrell, can you let me know the decision, and the time we need to leave if we do take the bus?

        Thanks
        Kay

        Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...> wrote:
        Hi all
        players for games so far

        Streatham Sunday  7 th Nov:

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004

          Kay,

          I wasn't able to get to training yesterday but I'm still interested in a place on the minibus if it's going. Just tell me how much and when once you know.

          Cheers
          Dave,

          kay carrington <kayscarrington@...>

          30/10/2004 21:21

          Please respond to
          Hyenas

          Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, hyeans <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
          cc
          Subject
          Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

          wrote:

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Steve Boardman
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004

            Kay,

            Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has taken me 3 hours to get from Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic! Argghhh! What are we allowing this Sunday?

            Steve.

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
              Kay,

              I'm good for the minibus as well.

              Chuck

              >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
              >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] game list so far
              >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:12:19 -0000
              >
              >Kay,
              >
              >Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has taken me 3 hours to get
              >from
              >Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic! Argghhh! What are we
              >allowing this Sunday?
              >
              >Steve.
              >
              >________________________________

              http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
            • Dave Sims
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
                Kay

                I need a place on the bus, Ben and James do too so
                book us for 3 places!

                Can you confirm times for pick up at the rink? and
                prices!

                See ya Sunday!

                (from Russell)
                --- Chuck LaRocque <clarocque54@...> wrote:

                > Kay,
                >
                > I'm good for the minibus as well.
                >
                > Chuck
                >
                > >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
                > >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                > >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] game list so far
                > >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:12:19 -0000
                > >
                > >Kay,
                > >
                > >Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has
                > taken me 3 hours to get
                > >from
                > >Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic!
                > Argghhh! What are we
                > >allowing this Sunday?
                > >
                > >Steve.
                > >
                > >________________________________

                http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                === message truncated ===

              • kay carrington
                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 3, 2004
                  The route planner gives the distance to Streatham as about 60 miles, but if we need to allow time for traffic as Steve suggests, we will need to leave the arena about 6pm, unless anyone has any other suggestions?

                  Bums on seats so far, James, Graham, Russ, Ben, Dave Key, Chuck, Steve and I.  Anyone else is more than welcome, plenty of space.  It should cost about £4-5 each, depending on fuel.  If anyone on the list decides not to take the bus, please let me know so we don't wait for you at the arena.

                  Any dramas, please let me know

                  Kay

                  Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:21 PM

                • william.pearce@mercedes.co.uk
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 3, 2004
                    Team,

                    Sorry I can't make the Streatham game, i can't play as i am still waiting for Baby Pearce to make an apperance, his a few days late now and is showing not signs of wanting to come out yet! I'll get Joanne on the spicey food before the IOW game!!!

                    enjoy the game and i hope you get the result in lovely South London!

                    regards
                    Will

                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 5, 2004
                      Hi Kay

                      Stick my name down for the bus as well, see you @ 6 'o clock

                      Jamie

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 23, 2005
                          can any one give me a list of who is going to chelmsford plz, because i really cant be bothered to go if the lines are gonna be shite, for some strange reason i dont fancy going all that way to take a beating as players decide they wanna change when the other team is attacking like in milton keynes and at training.
                          dave m i dunno if u have had the team list yet but would u be able to chat with mike and see if he will play in defence for this one??i like to no ive got some protection infront of me??
                          might see u all at training depending how i feel later if not have a good one
                          rik