game list so far

  • Dave Sims
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 19, 2004

      9 A.MURRAY
      10 R.WOOLFORD
      11 N.MORRIS
      12 K.ALEXANDA
      13 A.HARTFIELD
      14 P.FRIETAG
      15 J.BINCH
      16 S.BOARDMAN

      Very good result for all games, if there are any
      changes that need to be made please let me know asap

      Thanks

      Russell

    • kay carrington
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 30, 2004
        The minibus is booked for the 7th, I won't be at training tomorrow as I will be in Manchester, so I have asked Pete to confirm who wants to go on the bus.   I also need to know how we will pay for it if we use it, its 20 pounds for the hire plus fuel.    If there isn't enough interest I can cancel it.

        Pete/Darrell, can you let me know the decision, and the time we need to leave if we do take the bus?

        Thanks
        Kay

        Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...> wrote:
        Hi all
        players for games so far

        Streatham Sunday 4th Nov:

        1  R.DEADMAN
        2  J.BURNS
        3  K.CARRINGTON
        4  D.MURRAY
        5  C.LAROQUE
        6  M.ROSE
        7  D.SIMS
        8  D.KEY
        9  A.MURRAY
        10 R.WOOLFORD
        11 N.MORRIS
        12 K.ALEXANDA
        13 B.ALLUM
        14 J.BINCH

        Isle Of White  Sunday 14th Nov:

        1  R.DEADMAN
        2  J.BURNS
        3  K.CARRINGTON
        4  D.MURRAY
        5  C.LAROQUE
        6  M.ROSE
        7  D.SIMS
        8  D.KEY
        9  A.MURRAY
        10 R.WOOLFORD
        11 N.MORRIS
        12 K.ALEXANDA
        13 D.FINDLAY
        14 P.FRIETAG
        15 J.BINCH
        16 S.BOARDMAN

        Milton Keynes  Saturday 18th Dec:

        ___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
          Kay,

          there were at least 5 people who wanted to go on the mini bus, so it's a go. Can you please work out what time you want to leave at the ice rink and send an e-mail to everybody. I suggest you all share the cost which should still be much cheaper than driving individually.

          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004
            Message
            Well done Kay, great for team spirit, I am not available for the game and I think Pete/Dave are putting out a time for people to meet at the Ice Rink, please utilise the minibus guys, should save some money.  Not sure how big it is but with kit I guess it won't take all 14?

            Good Luck to all at Streatham, training is still on for those who cannot make the game.  I should be back from Spain in time for training and will sort out some drills etc for next week.

            Regards

            The minibus is booked for the 7th, I won't be at training tomorrow as I will be in Manchester, so I have asked Pete to confirm who wants to go on the bus.   I also need to know how we will pay for it if we use it, its 20 pounds for the hire plus fuel.    If there isn't enough interest I can cancel it.

            Pete/Darrell, can you let me know the decision, and the time we need to leave if we do take the bus?

            Thanks
            Kay

            Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...> wrote:
            Hi all
            players for games so far

            Streatham Sunday  7 th Nov:

            Message 5 of 13 , Nov 1, 2004

              Kay,

              I wasn't able to get to training yesterday but I'm still interested in a place on the minibus if it's going. Just tell me how much and when once you know.

              Cheers
              Dave,

              kay carrington <kayscarrington@...>

              30/10/2004 21:21

              Please respond to
              Hyenas

              Hyenas@yahoogroups.com, hyeans <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
              cc
              Subject
              Re: [Hyenas] game list so far

              wrote:

[...]

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Steve Boardman
              Message 6 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004

                Kay,

                Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has taken me 3 hours to get from Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic! Argghhh! What are we allowing this Sunday?

                Steve.

                Message 7 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
                  Kay,

                  I'm good for the minibus as well.

                  Chuck

                  >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
                  >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                  >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] game list so far
                  >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:12:19 -0000
                  >
                  >Kay,
                  >
                  >Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has taken me 3 hours to get
                  >from
                  >Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic! Argghhh! What are we
                  >allowing this Sunday?
                  >
                  >Steve.
                  >
                  >________________________________

                  http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
                • Dave Sims
                  Message 8 of 13 , Nov 2, 2004
                    Kay

                    I need a place on the bus, Ben and James do too so
                    book us for 3 places!

                    Can you confirm times for pick up at the rink? and
                    prices!

                    See ya Sunday!

                    (from Russell)
                    --- Chuck LaRocque <clarocque54@...> wrote:

                    > Kay,
                    >
                    > I'm good for the minibus as well.
                    >
                    > Chuck
                    >
                    > >From: "Steve Boardman" <steve@...>
                    > >To: <Hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                    > >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] game list so far
                    > >Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 08:12:19 -0000
                    > >
                    > >Kay,
                    > >
                    > >Put me down for the minibus. In the past it has
                    > taken me 3 hours to get
                    > >from
                    > >Fleet to Streatham due to Sunday evening traffic!
                    > Argghhh! What are we
                    > >allowing this Sunday?
                    > >
                    > >Steve.
                    > >
                    > >________________________________

                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                    === message truncated ===

                  • kay carrington
                    Message 9 of 13 , Nov 3, 2004
                      The route planner gives the distance to Streatham as about 60 miles, but if we need to allow time for traffic as Steve suggests, we will need to leave the arena about 6pm, unless anyone has any other suggestions?

                      Bums on seats so far, James, Graham, Russ, Ben, Dave Key, Chuck, Steve and I.  Anyone else is more than welcome, plenty of space.  It should cost about £4-5 each, depending on fuel.  If anyone on the list decides not to take the bus, please let me know so we don't wait for you at the arena.

                      Any dramas, please let me know

                      Kay

                      Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2004 8:21 PM

                    • william.pearce@mercedes.co.uk
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 3, 2004
                        Team,

                        Sorry I can't make the Streatham game, i can't play as i am still waiting for Baby Pearce to make an apperance, his a few days late now and is showing not signs of wanting to come out yet! I'll get Joanne on the spicey food before the IOW game!!!

                        enjoy the game and i hope you get the result in lovely South London!

                        regards
                        Will

                        Message 11 of 13 , Nov 5, 2004
                          Hi Kay

                          Stick my name down for the bus as well, see you @ 6 'o clock

                          Jamie

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jan 23 2:05 AM
                              can any one give me a list of who is going to chelmsford plz, because i really cant be bothered to go if the lines are gonna be shite, for some strange reason i dont fancy going all that way to take a beating as players decide they wanna change when the other team is attacking like in milton keynes and at training.
                              dave m i dunno if u have had the team list yet but would u be able to chat with mike and see if he will play in defence for this one??i like to no ive got some protection infront of me??
                              might see u all at training depending how i feel later if not have a good one
                              rik