game on

  • Dave Sims
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hi All,

      sorry but graham has just got back to me re. game on
      30th october, this ice time has been booked by another
      team so the date has been changed to 7th november 9.30
      face off please let me know asap if you can make it.

      russell

    • jamie binch
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 8, 2004
        Hi Russ

        Yeah that should not be a problem, It will give us another chance to practice!!

        See you Sunday

        Jamie

        ___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 9, 2004
          I am still OK for this one.

          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 12, 2004
            Sorry guys can't make this date as I'll be in Spain.

            Good Luck

            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 13, 2004
              Dave/Russ,

              Sorry, can't make this game or the IOW game as I am out of the country 01 -
              21 November.

              I have updated registration on the Website (I think).

              sorry but graham has just got back to me re. game on
              30th october, this ice time has been booked by another
              team so the date has been changed to 7th november 9.30
              face off please let me know asap if you can make it.

              russell

              Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              To visit your group on the web, go to:

              General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
              Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
              Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 13, 2004

                Dave & Russ,

                I should be OK for the game on the 7th. If anyone has space for a lift I'd appreciate it ... if not then I could drive and there would be some spare places.

                I've done the registration for all 3  games ... hopefully it's worked ok.

              • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 13, 2004
                  I'm good to play against the statesmen on the 7th.

                  Kyle

                  Sorry guys can't make this date as I'll be in Spain.

                  Good Luck

                  sorry but graham has just got back to me re. game on
                  30th october, this ice time has been booked by another
                  team so the date has been changed to 7th november 9.30
                  face off please let me know asap if you can make it.

                  russell

                  Kyle.

                  Kyle J Alexander
                  1alexk90@...
                • Chuck LaRocque
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 13, 2004
                    I do believe I'm OK for 7 Nov

                    Chuck

                    >From: Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
                    >To: hyeans <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                    >Subject: [Hyenas] game on
                    >Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 19:15:15 +0100 (BST)
                    >
                    >Hi All,
                    >
                    >sorry but graham has just got back to me re. game on
                    >30th october, this ice time has been booked by another
                    >team so the date has been changed to 7th november 9.30
                    >face off please let me know asap if you can make it.
                    >
                    >russell
                    >

                    >___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo!
                    >Messenger - all new features - even more fun!
                    >http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                    http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
                  • kay carrington
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 14, 2004
                      I am up for the game on the 7th (and the other two as well).

                      If anyone wants, I can try and book my work minibus (15 seater) for the Streatham game, cost is 20 pounds for 6 hours, or 30 pounds for 12 hours plus fuel.  We can either get those who want to use it to all chip in a few quid unless the club is willing to pay.

                      I am not at work til Monday so I will gauge interest on Sunday and book it when I get back to work.

                      Kay

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 19, 2004
                        Message
                        Kay, great idea and it sounds a great price to.  Sorry I was not at training, trapped nerve in my back last week, what was the interest?

                        Although I cannot make the game, if this is an option for the future away games it is good.

                        sorry but graham has just got back to me re. game on
                        30th october, this ice time has been booked by another
                        team so the date has been changed to 7th november 9.30
                        face off please let me know asap if you can make it.

                        russell

                      • joey_deacon_wolfman
                        Message 11 of 11 , Oct 26, 2006
                          i can play if required