Re: [Hyenas] games

  • jamie binch
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi guys

      Forgot about the registering thing. I should be fine for both games as long as the MK game is definitely 6:00pm. See you Sunday

      Ta,    Jamie
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 1, 2004
        Yes to both

        Kay

        <Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
        > Dave,
        >
        > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
        >

        > Andy

      • Chuck LaRocque
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
          Good morning, all

          Yup, I'm available for both games. I'll register on the website as
          well.(just to see if it really works!!)

          Chuck #3

          http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
            So am I, will register at the web site also.

            Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:20 AM

            Good morning, all

            Yup, I'm available for both games. I'll register on the website as
            well.(just to see if it really works!!)

            Chuck #3

            >From: Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
            >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] games
            >Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:16:17 +0100 (BST)
            >
            >come on guys do we want to play games or not get your
            >name down we only have 6 players + netminder for each
            >game
            >
            >Dave #10
            >

            >  --- Andrew Hartfield
            ><Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
            > > Dave,
            > >
            > > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
            > >

            > > Andy

            http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

          • Steve Boardman
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
              Dave,

              I'm ok for both games.

              Steve.

              <Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
              > Dave,
              >
              > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
              >

              > Andy

            • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 4, 2004
                Hi everyone,

                Appologies for my absense over the last few weeks - I banged my head pretty bad and have had a bit of concussion for a while. I had planned on playing last night but still didn't feel 100% so I thought better safe than sorry! :)

                I do plan on being back next week so see you then. In the mean-time - I'm up for the 2 games - looking forward to it.

                See you soon,

                Kyle

                As everyone seems not to have enough notice of games
                we have two games on the way Sunday 14th Nov 18.30
                face off V's isle of white

                Saturday 18th December 18.00 face off Milton Keynes
                Rumble this is a new team and most players have only
                been playing for 18 months so should be good for us
                both these games are away
                hopefully we should get a full team for these games
                with this much notice let me know

                Dave #10

                Kyle.

                Kyle J Alexander
                1alexk90@...
              • Iain Single
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 15, 2007
                  i am availible on sat 24th and sat 3rd.. iain #74
                • Iain Single
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 4, 2007
                    any ice time, games or scrimmage is all good... the more the better..
                    am away the last couple of weeks in september but always up for ice
                    time.. friday is good for whatever can be sorted.. keep up the good
                    work dave.... iain #74