Re: [Hyenas] games

  • jamie binch
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi guys

      Forgot about the registering thing. I should be fine for both games as long as the MK game is definitely 6:00pm. See you Sunday

      Ta,    Jamie
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 1, 2004

        <Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
        > Dave,
        >
        > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
        >

        > Andy

      • kay carrington
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 1, 2004
          Yes to both

          Kay

          <Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
          > Dave,
          >
          > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
          >

          > Andy

        • Chuck LaRocque
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
            Good morning, all

            Yup, I'm available for both games. I'll register on the website as
            well.(just to see if it really works!!)

            Chuck #3

            http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
              So am I, will register at the web site also.

              Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 9:20 AM

              Good morning, all

              Yup, I'm available for both games. I'll register on the website as
              well.(just to see if it really works!!)

              Chuck #3

              >From: Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
              >To: Hyenas@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: RE: [Hyenas] games
              >Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:16:17 +0100 (BST)
              >
              >come on guys do we want to play games or not get your
              >name down we only have 6 players + netminder for each
              >game
              >
              >Dave #10
              >

              >  --- Andrew Hartfield
              ><Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
              > > Dave,
              > >
              > > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
              > >

              > > Andy

              http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

            • Steve Boardman
              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 2, 2004
                Dave,

                I'm ok for both games.

                Steve.

                <Andrew.Hartfield@...> wrote:
                > Dave,
                >
                > I can make the Dec game but can't make the Nov one.
                >

                > Andy

              • KYLE JAMIE ALEXANDER
                Message 7 of 17 , Oct 4, 2004
                  Hi everyone,

                  Appologies for my absense over the last few weeks - I banged my head pretty bad and have had a bit of concussion for a while. I had planned on playing last night but still didn't feel 100% so I thought better safe than sorry! :)

                  I do plan on being back next week so see you then. In the mean-time - I'm up for the 2 games - looking forward to it.

                  See you soon,

                  Kyle

                  As everyone seems not to have enough notice of games
                  we have two games on the way Sunday 14th Nov 18.30
                  face off V's isle of white

                  Saturday 18th December 18.00 face off Milton Keynes
                  Rumble this is a new team and most players have only
                  been playing for 18 months so should be good for us
                  both these games are away
                  hopefully we should get a full team for these games
                  with this much notice let me know

                  Dave #10

                  Kyle.

                  Kyle J Alexander
                  1alexk90@...
                • Iain Single
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 15, 2007
                    i am availible on sat 24th and sat 3rd.. iain #74
                  • Iain Single
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 4, 2007
                      any ice time, games or scrimmage is all good... the more the better..
                      am away the last couple of weeks in september but always up for ice
                      time.. friday is good for whatever can be sorted.. keep up the good
                      work dave.... iain #74