Mike Rose

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Guys

      As you know the AGM was held last week and Mike relinquished the Secretary's
      role to Dave Sims. I would like to take this opportunity of thanking Mike
      for his contribution over the last few years and continued support to the
      Club.

      I am also really pleased that one of our younger members Russ has taken on
      the role of Fixtures Secretary. Therefore the Committee for this year will
      be:-

      Russ Fixtures Sec
      Pete Captain
      Dave Murray Coach
      Dave Sims Secretary
      Steve Treasurer
      Darrell Chairman

      We look forward to a successful fun year.