Budding artists

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19 4:08 AM
      Hi guys is there any budding artists out there who can spend a bit of time
      and provide a good quality copy of the logo (preferably at least twice full
      size).

      Paul I know you may have some ideas, this is to go on Lee's Tankard and the
      artwork provided has not been good enough

      This was some comments from the guy who is trying to get this done for us.

      'The artwork is not suitable to use on it's own as it needs to be a black
      and white line art drawing. This just can't be converted to black and white
      by the drawing package as the different tones and outlines need to be
      defined as to whether they are engraved (Black) or not (White). Also, coming
      in on a word document has degraded the quality of the picture.'

    • Paul Nicholls
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24 1:34 PM
        Re: [Hyenas] Budding artists Darrell

        I can’t see your attachment but I guess it is the Hyenas logo?

        If so it’s no problem for me to convert it to black & white and supply it however you want.

        Paul

        On 19/8/04 12:08 pm, "Darrell Findlay" <Darrell.Findlay@...> wrote:

        Hi guys is there any budding artists out there who can spend a bit of time
        and provide a good quality copy of the logo (preferably at least twice full
        size).

        Paul I know you may have some ideas, this is to go on Lee's Tankard and the
        artwork provided has not been good enough

        This was some comments from the guy who is trying to get this done for us.

        'The artwork is not suitable to use on it's own as it needs to be a black
        and white line art drawing. This just can't be converted to black and white
        by the drawing package as the different tones and outlines need to be
        defined as to whether they are engraved (Black) or not (White). Also, coming
        in on a word document has degraded the quality of the picture.'

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129vv875o/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=1705184035:HM/EXP=1093000164/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298>

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27 3:09 AM
          Message
          Thanks for the offer Paul, Kyle has given up his time to complete this, thanks Kyle, and I think this will be good enough.  If not I'll come back to you.