Sunday's game @ 5pm

  • kylejalexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      The good news is that I've finally finished work (mmm..summer
      holidays) so will be about much more hopefully :)

      Bad news is that I've not got constant access to email anymore so
      sorry about being tardy on replies.

      Sunday vs the Dinos sounds good. I'm spending Saturday night in
      Kingston but I can't see any problem with being at the rink for 4ish.

      Looking forward to it, see you then,

      Kyle