RE: [Hyenas] GAME SUNDAY 1ST AUGUST

  • Andrew Hartfield
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
      Dave,

      I am available for Sunday, but as I haven't trained for a while I guess I
      should be at the bottom of the list.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004

        Dave,

        Sorry I won't be able to make it ... I'll be in Scotland over the weekend.

        Also I probably won't  be able to make training etc. for the next couple of weeks as I may be working in Bejing.

        Good luck with Sunday.

      • Steve Boardman
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
          Dave,

          Sorry - away from Wednesday 28th July to Wednesday 11th Aug. Will be back for
          training on 15th Aug.

          Steve.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
            Sorry, in Germany, will be back in time for training though!!

            Best Regards

            Dave Murray
            Product & Purchasing Manager
            Hama PVAC Ltd
            Tel +44 1256 374722
            Fax +44 1256 374747

            we have another game next sunday against swindon
            knights 17.00 face off at rink for 16.00.
            please let me know if you can make it

            thanks

            Dave #10

            ___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://www.allnewmessenger.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • jamie binch
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 26, 2004
              Hiya Dave

              Yes I will be able to make the game on Sunday, see you all there

              Jamie

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 27, 2004
                I'm in for the game Dave.

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 28, 2004
                  Dave,

                  Nick morris and myself ok for Sunday against Swindon.

                  we have another game next sunday against swindon
                  knights 17.00 face off at rink for 16.00.
                  please let me know if you can make it

                  thanks

                  Dave #10

                  ---