Re: [Hyenas] ice time

  • jamie binch
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 6 4:30 AM
      Hi Dave

      Put me down for Sat, I should be ok to get there for that time

      Jamie

      P.S. Would it be possible for you to bring the 8 tubes to the game on Sat as well

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 6 1:54 PM
          sorry, will be in the US of A!

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 6 2:04 PM

            Should be OK for me..

            Jools

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 7 2:23 AM
              Not entirely sure what I'm doing on Saturday yet but I would like a game. Is
              the ice time definitely booked and we'll have it no-matter who turns up or
              do we have to get a certain number of dedicated people or we'll cancel it?

              Kyle

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 7 3:32 AM
                Pretty certain I will not be available. Family duties!

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7 5:32 AM
                  We'll definitely have the Ice Time, the more people turn up the better.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 7 5:36 AM
                    Dave,

                    Thanks for organising this. Unfortunately although I have now just finished
                    my Physio I am in Norwich this weekend. I am going to try to get back for
                    training on Sunday though.

                    just to let you all know we have some ice time this
                    Saturday 17.00 for a inter squad game and if anyone
                    knows any contacts for the ladies (bears/bison) they
                    are invited as well.
                    please let me know

                    Dave #10

                    Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
                    http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    To visit your group on the web, go to:

                    General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
                    Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
                    Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA
                  • Chuck LaRocque
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 7 2:18 PM
                      Sorry,

                      We're celebrating Canada Day/Independance Day on Sat

                      Chuck

                      >From: Dave Sims <davesims_uk@...>
                      >To: hyeans <hyenas@yahoogroups.com>
                      >Subject: [Hyenas] ice time
                      >Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 21:38:06 +0100 (BST)
                      >
                      >Hi All,
                      >
                      >just to let you all know we have some ice time this
                      >Saturday 17.00 for a inter squad game and if anyone
                      >knows any contacts for the ladies (bears/bison) they
                      >are invited as well.
                      >please let me know
                      >
                      >Dave #10
                      >

                      >___________________________________________________________ALL-NEW Yahoo!
                      >Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
                      >http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

                      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
                    • Jonas Larsson
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 8 2:53 AM

                        Great job that you are arranging this for the team.

                        Too bad I can't play for another 2 weeks (did LASEK 2
                        weeks ago and doc told be to stay away from *contact
                        sports* for a month).

                        Have fun /Jonas

                        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM

                        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail