Re: [Hyenas] Game Sunday

  • jamie binch
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 17, 2004
      Hi Dave

      I assume by you not mailing me there will be enough people Saturday to excuse me as it will be easier not to have to muck work around with shift changing etc.. I am also still waiting for a replacement blade to be sent as well so Sunday training on the old CCM's should be a larf!.

      See you Sunday

      Jamie

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 18, 2004
        No problem Jools, I'll pay your tenna, Andy yours as well if you available